No announcement yet.

2017 Texas Rangers Season Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dyson.. vacuum cleaner or closer... they both SUCK!!!!

Comment

Well I'm glad that series is over

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
        Haha good one!

Comment

So he has an era of 72 now. Maybe somebody in the organization could make the obvios decision of yanking his worthless butt now. He has given up 8 runs over 2 games to get 3 outs.

Comment

The way they are playing, you would think we were in the playoffs.

Comment

2017 Texas Rangers Season Thread!!

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post

I was just about to say... hey our Dyson is pretty **** good... then it hit me[emoji51][emoji23]

Just glad to be at the lease and not watching that garbage

Comment

159 more to go. We can still probably lose about 63 more of them and be ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice start to the season. Thanksalot Bin Laden. Jeez.

Comment

Already at a point where I may need a break ... Killing me

Comment

Rangers should have hired Romo....

Its early in the season. I'd like to see the Rangers winning some, but they need to stay 5 games behind the Astros! And this might not be enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        They'll make it up against the Astros.
                        We may have to configure a bet of some sort on this....

Comment

lil quiet round here today..

Comment

I had 0 confidence in Dyson last year, not much has changed. first three games in the books, and Pitching is still our weakest link.... Disclaimer; the Indians are a really good team!!

Comment

Being a baseball nerd I absorb statistics. If I recall, last year the Rangers had a team era in the mid fours and ranked 13th or 14th-not terrible, but not great. The bullpen was far worse ranking in the mid 20s out of 30 teams. Despite all that the Rangers had the best record in the AL, which was quite amazing. They also set a major league record for come from behind wins numbering close to 50. The Rangers had a phenomenal offense last year and a desire to never give up. But solid pitching wins championships, not a great offense. John Daniels needs to make some moves I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
                                Being a baseball nerd I absorb statistics. If I recall, last year the Rangers had a team era in the mid fours and ranked 13th or 14th-not terrible, but not great. The bullpen was far worse ranking in the mid 20s out of 30 teams. Despite all that the Rangers had the best record in the AL, which was quite amazing. They also set a major league record for come from behind wins numbering close to 50. The Rangers had a phenomenal offense last year and a desire to never give up. But solid pitching wins championships, not a great offense. John Daniels needs to make some moves I'm afraid.
                                This for sure. And while we are at it, some one please explain how the heck Yu was our opening day starter????

Comment

Working...
                                X