My son Clay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
    Good news, Clay started PT and has gained about 10 degrees in range of motion in just a few days. He also went back to work and they gave him a $1.00 an hour raise.
    Bad news, (depending on who you ask) he has about 5 or 6 different girls wanting to date him. Just hope he keeps his head on straight.
    Awesome!!!! Continued prayers

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good news, Clay started PT and has gained about 10 degrees in range of motion in just a few days. He also went back to work and they gave him a $1.00 an hour raise.
      Bad news, (depending on who you ask) he has about 5 or 6 different girls wanting to date him. Just hope he keeps his head on straight.

That's good to hear Jay. As far as the chicks, advise him to focus on rehab. If they just showed up its them looking for attention most likely. Prayers continue for continued healing and progress.

Comment

Praise be to God Almighty!! Jay, you just made my day! What an awesome praise report. ...very good signs that things are getting on toward the new normal for him, and likely the rest of his classmates and their families. Thank you for taking the time to keep us up to date on his miraculous journey.
        God bless you all!

Comment

Thank God on the good medical news.

On the girls, remind him it’s as easy to fall in love with a rich girl as a poor girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
            Thank God on the good medical news.

On the girls, remind him it’s as easy to fall in love with a rich girl as a poor girl.

I've been telling him to screen them based off how many acres their Dads ranch is. LOL

Comment

I've been telling him to screen them based off how many acres their Dads ranch is. LOL

Don't forget oil and gas wells. West Texas girls are better for this.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                Don't forget oil and gas wells. West Texas girls are better for this.
                Good thinking. They tend to have a few more teeth than the East Texas girls also.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Comment

Great news! Prayers continuing.

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

That’s all great news. Sounds like he’s going to have access to guidance-though as a dad of teenagers I know they don’t always take it!

I hope his recovery continues to move along smoothly and quickly.

Comment

Continued prayers so glad to see he’s rocking and rolling along.

Comment

Jay any time-table on rehab?

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                              Jay any time-table on rehab?
                              12 weeks until he can start working out. Anothet 2 weeks and he should have most of his range of motion back. He is determined to be back polevaulting before Christmas. I think he's planning on changing hands to ride bulls again. I hoping he will just give that up but he's stubborn.

Hoggslayer

Comment

12 weeks until he can start working out. Anothet 2 weeks and he should have most of his range of motion back. He is determined to be back polevaulting before Christmas. I think he's planning on changing hands to ride bulls again. I hoping he will just give that up but he's stubborn.

Hoggslayer
                                Once rodeo gets in your blood it is hard to give up. Tell him you will buy him a roping horse if he will give up riding bulls . Longevity in roping anyways.

Glad to hear he has goals set. Goals will help him focus on rehabbing faster and getting him back to where he wants to be. I continue to pray daily for Clay and his recovery. Thank you for keeping us updated on his progress.

Comment

Working...
                                X