Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just lost IQ points looking at that... haha

Comment

That is just dumb lookin'. Plus it's a Ford. $349,00.00 doll hairs? I guess that keeps it below $350,000.00 if your on a budget. Those Ford designers gee whiz!
      Dumb de dumb dumb.
      Last edited by texaspacker; 06-13-2018, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
        4x4 will retain almost 100% of its upgraded cost when resold within 10 years and the buyers market is 100x greater. If I want a 4x4 and you offer me a 2wd at a GREAT PRICE most will walk. But if all I needs a 2wd but get a Great price on a 4x4 most will buy.

Trucks are like tractors to me, I don’t even know why a 2wd is even produced

I don't, either. It seems there are very few of them sold here in Texas anymore, really.

Other than my first car (67 Camaro) I've regretted the 2WD trucks I've bought-I'll never buy another one. I can't fathom how anyone comes to the conclusion that a 2WD w/highway tires is even close to comparable to a 4WD with good tires.

If a 2WD works for you, good for you. But you're in the minority in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
          4x4 will retain almost 100% of its upgraded cost when resold within 10 years and the buyers market is 100x greater. If I want a 4x4 and you offer me a 2wd at a GREAT PRICE most will walk. But if all I needs a 2wd but get a Great price on a 4x4 most will buy.

Trucks are like tractors to me, I don’t even know why a 2wd is even produced

Oh.... and as a FORD guy, big negative on that horrid mess
          All I’m saying is you don’t have to have a 4x4 to go off road and it doesn’t make sense to pay for it if you don’t use it or don’t know how to. I base this off of the handful of times I’ve pulled 4x4s unstuck with my ‘99 Sierra 2wd.

I’d say the difference in the market for 2wd vs 4wd isn’t all that great. There are just as many people who don’t want to buy a used 4x4 because they assume here is a good chance its been used and abused.

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
            Almost as ugly as a Dodge
            Haha. I don’t know if it’s that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
              Knowing this. Perfect opportunity to take that money from people who do not know what to do with it. Rich people spend money...poor do not. I have never worked for a poor person. If those trucks are being built, there is a demand and jobs are flowing. Lets see more trucks like this being built and sold.
              A lot of trickle down money from items like this.
              Guessing you are on the list to get one

I thought Henessey was a whiskey/alcohol and that guy was letting people know how he ended up with such an ugly ride

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post

Guessing you are on the list to get one

I thought Henessey was a whiskey/alcohol and that guy was letting people know how he ended up with such an ugly ride
                Aint that the truth. I’m going to guess that the workers will probably be paid about the same hourly wage to build this thing as they do anything else. Maybe one or two engineers got a bonus for designing it but but thats about it.

Comment

I bet who ever drives that wears skinni jeans.

Comment

Anyone that would pay that much for that is insane, I would not give 60 for it.

Comment

Oh I can and it rhymes with wussy
                      Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                      I can't think of a single thing that would be practical for.
                      Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

That thing is ugly as hail!

Comment

My dad says the same thing!
                          Originally posted by Smokeater View Post
                          Like my ol step-dad used to always say about 4wd... It'll just help you get stuck worse!lol More stucker and looking for a longer chain!
                          Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

I need this...for science reasons....

Comment

How many hats will the dash hold?

Comment

I guess all of the rich chicks will be double parking at Kroger or HEB now as if all of the 4 door King Ranch trucks aren't bad enough already.....
                                Gotta love those expensive grocery haulers...

Comment

Working...
                                X