No announcement yet.

trump, kim jong meeting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All BS aside I want this to really go down.
    I mean for it to be a fruitful meeting.
    NK give up nukes and bring pyongchon to the same prominence of Seoul

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
      All BS aside I want this to really go down.
      I mean for it to be a fruitful meeting.
      NK give up nukes and bring pyongchon to the same prominence of Seoul
      Then why not just say that 3-4 post ago instead of 3-4 post of pure crap?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
        What's bigger, kim jung laying down his nukes or obamacare being 100% repealed, revoked and removed?

Why do you care of Obamacare was repealed...yo only pay $70 a month for a family ins plan...

Comment

Looks like it is happening. Wonder how the media will negatively spin this.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
            Why do you care of Obamacare was repealed...yo only pay $70 a month for a family ins plan...
            Employee discount
            Folks at McDonald's don't pay full price for a big mac

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
              Can't
              Just really can't

This is as big as the Berlin wall coming down

This is purely monumental

We are watching history

Comment

A picture thought I'd never see... wow..

Comment

Come to think of it...
                  I was recruited to teach English in Korea about 15 years ago
                  I was going to teach in GEPIK
                  Some rural school district north of Seoul close to the NK border
                  I never got on the plane
                  Still have the unused employment visa in an old passport

Once I caught wind of where I was actually going to be teaching I figured my skills would be better used teaching math in Deep East Texas so I stayed stateside and that's what I did.

Anyhow, that's my korea story.

Now all these years later I'm sitting here watching this with two kids laying on me asleep on the couch.

God bless America

Comment

I don’t know but I certainly like seeing it for my children, and all of the green screen’s too. It’s a start.

Comment

If obama had made this happen he would be crowned the king peace maker of the universe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The fat man looks tall. Hopefully he is just standing on a phone book or something, and Donnies not bowing down to him.

Pretty historic event, hopefully progress will come to the region. They pretty much only have one way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It may very well be that the little fat man has good memories of his his childhood playing basketball with friends and as he's gotten older he wants a little freedom for his people.
                          Hoping for the best

Comment

and not a single pallet of cash was delivered...

Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un Sign Document for ‘Complete Denuclearization’ of Korean Peninsula

Comment

Don't worry... Jim will think of something.

sheesh, what a piece of work...

At the most historic point during this most historic day, Jim Acosta from CNN showed his true colors with the most disgusting question at the most inappropriate time. He should never be allowed into a Presidential or White House presser ever again.
                              President Trump today was enjoying one of the most significant and historical moments of his Presidency. He had somehow brought the leader of North Korea to the table to sign the most important agreement in the last 70 years for the Korean people. The President brought Kim Jong Un to Singapore to negotiate a deal between the US and North Korea. Only a year ago Korea was sending rockets over Japan and today their leader was signing an agreement with US President Trump.

Months of hard work and diplomacy were reaching their apex. The moment will go down in history. Then Fake News CNN’s Jim Acosta, the darling of the disgusting left, blurted out loudly for all to hear –

“Did you talk about Otto Warmbier sir?”

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
                                If obama had made this happen he would be crowned the king peace maker of the universe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
                                Dumocraps would line up to kiss his feet, a couple of folks on here would be in that line for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X