X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Low pressure system ?

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
      the yearly fee and bs maintenance plans are a joke on the aerobic systems.. Go conventional or a LPD. Low pressure dump. Kinda a combo or aerobic and conventional combined, but no contract required by the county. You wont need as much drain field with the LPD as well. I have had both..
      Good info...I'm looking into land and looks like conventional is out because real rocky...
      Does anybody recommend someone in Georgetown area that would test to see if I could do this LPD

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

I three conventional and will never own an aerobic.

A properly designed conventional does just fine. Bacteria in the soil immediately around the laterals continues to clean.

Comment

Low pressure dosing, if it is an option. Can be put in places that a conventional won't work. Pumps in to smaller pipe under ground. No service contracts, no chlorine and less maintenance. My system is 18 years old and on the original pump.

Comment

Your system will have to be designed by a professional to get a permit. My designer hates aerobic as much as I do and went to bat for me against the county.

Comment

I sell houses and I'd say about 60% of them have an aerobic system put into their deal. No one had every said anything good about an aerobic system after the warranty was up. We go conventional as much as possible!

Comment

Aerobic sucks. That is all

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Flood got my aerobic system. New aerator motor $ 700, new sediment filter $150, pull and clean sprinkler pump $150, a have complete tank sucked out $500.

My mom lives right next door, has conventional system.....zero problems.

Comment

Originally posted by twobittxn View Post
                    What it sounds like, is you want to have one system for the house, and a second system for the barn.

You cannot have two systems on one property unless it's over 100 acres.
                    Is this a county or state regulation?

Comment

Originally posted by junkmanhunter View Post
                      Is this a county or state regulation?

State regulation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                        I hate my aerobic system. Yearly service contract, maintenance. I've replaced to aerator motor twice, sprinkler water once, controller box once and numerous sprinkler heads. If you're in good draining soil and have plenty of room....I'd go with the conventional system

My system is the Norenco.
                        This^^^^

Comment

I have a LPD system and it has been trouble free for 5 years now.

Comment

You don't get a choice. If you did, all aerobic companies would be doing something else for a living.

Comment

Originally posted by twobittxn View Post
                              What it sounds like, is you want to have one system for the house, and a second system for the barn.

You cannot have two systems on one property unless it's over 100 acres.
                              I have never seen this rule? Most counties around the hill country honor the states 10 acre rule. Which means that you can install 1 legal system, without a permit, per deeded tract over 10 acres. If you need a second system, you have to pull a permit with the counties designated representative.

Comment

Originally posted by STICKIT View Post
                                I have never seen this rule? Most counties around the hill country honor the states 10 acre rule. Which means that you can install 1 legal system, without a permit, per deeded tract over 10 acres. If you need a second system, you have to pull a permit with the counties designated representative.
                                When I get back in the office on Thursday I'll you the code reference from chapter 265. I have no idea what you are talking about with a 10 acre rule. That isn't in 265.

If you have multiple platted lots, you can have multiple systems. But you can only put one system on a platted lot unless the lot is over 100 acres.

Comment

Working...
                                X