No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My prayers are with your family , I could not imagine the effects and hardships that yall all have gone through. In my opinion, yalls trials have been felt by more people than you will ever know. Ms Macie and you're family has tons of prayers and admiration. Keep kickin sir.Also if you ever need any help at all , do not hesitate to ask.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
      I tell ya, God has and continues to test our strength as we continue on with his plan. We still don't know exactly what that plan is and to be honest, lately as I sit and listen to Macie have seizure after seizure, knowing I can't do anything to stop them or make them better, I may or may not have questioned his plan more than once! But today I come home and find this on the wall above Macie's head. Theresa, Macie's nurse put this up. It's Macie's birthday (5/6/99) gift from her. If this doesn't fit Macie to a T, nothing does. Yes I may question Gods plan in all this, I don't know why she lays in bed and has seizures. Is she in pain?? Is it her brain trying to start back up??? I lay in bed and wonder those questions most nights. Thank goodness to Marine Corps, that taught me to deal with little sleep. One day God will provide answers to these questions. Until that day we will try and provide Macie with as much comfort as we can. And each and every one of you that post on this thread, provide me and my family with the strength and comfort to push one. For that I thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, what a great post.

Prayers continue for Macie and all of you!

Comment

What a beautiful picture! Thank you Lord for bringing this picture this evening.

Comment

Beautiful, strong child. Take care of her, Father.

Comment

Happy Birthday Macie. Father we thank you for the gift that you've given all of us in Macie and the Gardner family. We have faith that you are in control and we ask that you continue to work in all their lives. Provide Peace, Comfort, Rest, and Healing for them as they go through this season of life. Show them your Love and guide them as they make decisions. Thank you Father for hearing our prayers!

Macie enjoy your day and again Happy, Happy Birthday!

Comment

Happy birthday Macie. Hope you have a wonderful day with h your loved ones

Comment

Happy Birthday pretty girl

Comment

Happy Birthday Macie!

Comment

Hello Macie, just wanting to say Hi and check up on you. Still praying for you.

Brian, praying that y'all are doing good.

God Bless the Gardner's!!!

Comment

Happy Tuesday Macie gal, how was the birthday party?

Comment

Had a relaxing day with Mom for her birthday. They spent the day watching movies. I failed as a dad and went to the deer lease. . I don't have a excuse just needed to get away and had a feeder issue that I didn't want to put off and this was one of my only free weekends upcoming.

Comment

Yep we all need those days away!

Comment

Had a relaxing day with Mom for her birthday. They spent the day watching movies. I failed as a dad and went to the deer lease. . I don't have a excuse just needed to get away and had a feeder issue that I didn't want to put off and this was one of my only free weekends upcoming.
                            Gotta have that alone time Brian, you'll not be chastised by this guy!

Comment

Sometimes the only excuse you need is "I want to". It can't always be about everybody else. Don't sweat it, y'all are doing an amazing job with your little girl. She knows and feels the love, and you scratched a few things of the need to do list.

Comment

Bit of my philosophy I learned at an early age: If you don't take care of your self, how can you take care of anybody else?

We all need a moment to our selves and Him, from time to time.

Comment

Working...
                                X