No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lunch break workout was another practice ride today. It was mainly cadence practice on little to no sleep. Overall 5 miles in interval. No good.

Comment

Had to cut it short this morning...

for a friends of scouting breakfast here in Kerrville at 7 AM. Hit the gym about 515 AM, got warmed up and then it was 5X5 chest and hammies and abs. Flat bench press, incline dumbbell press, incline dumbbell flies, prone leg curls, cable crunches and then had to boogie. I'll be back on the 10X10 tomorrow. Deadlift, clean and press, pushups, pullups, weighted hip thrusters and then abs.

Comment

Shoulders and abs today. Gonna modify the workout schedule for a couple weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
          for a friends of scouting breakfast here in Kerrville at 7 AM. Hit the gym about 515 AM, got warmed up and then it was 5X5 chest and hammies and abs. Flat bench press, incline dumbbell press, incline dumbbell flies, prone leg curls, cable crunches and then had to boogie. I'll be back on the 10X10 tomorrow. Deadlift, clean and press, pushups, pullups, weighted hip thrusters and then abs.
          Ive seen quite a few people doing these the past few months. What exactly is that exercise strengthening?

Comment

rtp...

weighted hip thrusters are a glute exercise.

This mornings 10X10 kicked my butt. I increased the weight of my deadlift and my clean and press. Those are the first two exercises and the increase had me sucking wind big time. I should have gone with weighted pullups, but didn't. Gonna get some much needed rest over the weekend. I hope!

Comment

Kenpo X cardio today. I forgot how much I like the P90X warm-up and stretches!

Comment

Well.... had a 8am session scheduled with a personal trainer and he never showed.

Did a quick bi's and back workout and left

Comment

That sucks! I hope you hadn't paid for the session yet!

Comment

Some friends of mine had that happen to them. They paid in advance and never saw the guy again. Hope you have better luck.

Comment

Weighed in today, 19.1% body fat and down to 9.0 lbs of fat needing to be lost. My weight remained unchanged but down 1.1 lb of fat from a week ago. Those are my best numbers so far. I know those arent great numbers but at least the needle moved again in the right direction and at 53 Im happy but not content with them. Changed up the diet and exercise this week and it seemed to have paid off. Gotta keep the body guessing I suppose.

Comment

Back and biceps done. Weight fell a lot this week, so I've backed off cardio to slow down for now. Tuesday was at 181.4

Comment

Wellllll...

I haven't checked the scales in a while. Last time I looked I was back up to 225 from my post gall bladder removal of 209. I used to train people and had to tell them to quit looking at the scale. They were trying to lose weight. I'm trying to put it on, but cut my BF down to 12%. Not sure, but I'm prolly close to the same as you rtp in BF. Goal is 235 and 12-15% BF. I'm 57 and 5 days a week of getting up at 4:30 AM wears me down by Friday. The gym I go to charges $60 for BF check. Guess I'm gonna have to fork it over.

Ya'll have a good weekend!

Comment

Got 3 runs in last week, all 1.5 miles. Rest day today but I'll bump it up to 2 miles this week.

Comment

Chest and biceps yesterday. I skipped my cardio other than my warmup. Shoulders and traps today.

Comment

Full Bi's and back today before work. 4:30AM came earlyyyyy.....

Re scheduled with the trainer for thursday to do a full body workout to see where I am on all accounts (it wont be pretty lol). Said he came down with Strep last week and was out. He actually texted me on Thursday and I had mistaken it for a TBH'er I was suppose to buy some steps from last weekend since I had never had a text convo with the number before. So I butchered that whole situation on multiple accounts.

Legs tomorrow

Also have been having pain on the outside portion on my left foot for 2 months now that spikes up after any cardio activity or a full day of wearing boots. My fiance's dog took my legs out from under me and my foot bent a way it should not have. I was hoping to avoid going to the doctor but the pain is concentrated in a very specific area and looks like I should quit procrastinating and figure out if something is really wrong since its been lingering so long now.
                                Last edited by 150class; 02-27-2017, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X