Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suck it OPEC

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/11/inve...commended_pool

After the past few years of ramping up output in order to drop the price of oil in a bid to crush the US shale boom (which put a lot of my friends and colleagues out of work), OPEC is now asking the US to reduce our production so the price of oil will go back up? The nerve...you reap what you sow suckas.

Help us eliminate every radical Muslim terrorist from the planet, then we'll talk about cutting production. Until then, go pound sand.

Comment

They are just 5 months late on that request. Obama woulda obliged em. Trump is going to crush them.

I am generally a laid back live and let live kinda guy, but I want to destroy their civilization. Permanently

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
        They are just 5 months late on that request. Obama woulda obliged em. Trump is going to crush them.

I am generally a laid back live and let live kinda guy, but I want to destroy their civilization. Permanently
        Venezuela appears to be first up for an upheaval.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
          Venezuela appears to be first up for an upheaval.
          Swirling as I type!!![emoji102]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
            Help us eliminate every radical Muslim terrorist from the planet, then we'll talk about cutting production. Until then, go pound sand.
            It would be significant progress if they quit funnelling money to them--

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They are still the low cost producers....the oil weapon is real and I would rather cut production globally than see another "good sweating".

Comment

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
                  They are still the low cost producers....the oil weapon is real and I would rather cut production globally than see another "good sweating".

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                    Swirling as I type!!![emoji102]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I wouldn't wish what those people are going through on anyone. In the global S&D balance they are turning into a bigger wildcard than North Africa and Iran.

Comment

Working...
                    X