Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ttt

Comment

I got trapping permit for Grapevine. My area is on the northside off durham all way to the river. Traps go in on 15 of Feb. Anyone wanna hog. They will be dead of course. Corps requires them to be dispatched before leaving land. Give me a call. 214-772-5087: all traps will be full. Found lots of hog sign and a stand next to river that was left in tree. Hope ranger don't find it.haha

Comment

How do you trap if you can't use bait?

Comment

We are allowed to use bai t in our traps. There are only 5 permit holders for the trapping at grapevine lake. There was a drawing for the permits back in Oct. We are allowed 2 traps per person. Also to take note. Any hunter found or caught hunting within area of trap can be fined. This falls. under the hunting with bait. This is the first time the lake has given these permits. If all goes well, there will be many more.

Comment

is the lake open for hunting anywhere

Comment

When do the new permits go live at GV?

Comment

Get the hunting map when you get your permit.

Comment

get map of hunting areas when yopu get your permit

Comment

How do you dispatch the trapped hogs at Grapevine? Archery only? No wait, shotgun with no larger than #4?

Comment

Less than a couple of feet, it doesn't matter shot size. It all works just fine.

Comment

Just in the hunting areas marked on map.

Comment

I play at trophy club country club almost every day, tons of hog sign there ripping up tee boxes and what not and it backs up to the grapevine corps land

Comment

if anyone is intrested in going hunting for hogs this weekend or anytime id like to tag along. i just got my permit and im wanting to scout it out. pm me

Comment

Hey Deerhunter404.

I live in bedford, and work in southlake. I would be interested in scouting out the area with you if you're interested..

New guy so I can't PM.

Comment

Didnt get drawn for deer but did get one of the hog hunting permits for grapevine, hoping to go soon, anybody had any luck ?

Comment

Working...
                                X