No announcement yet.

Yellowstone...the series.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem I have is they keep getting little details wrong in so many ways. So Walker gets out of jail and Rip picks him out and ask all the ranches he has worked on and he names off some of the finest around in Texas etc. Yet he wears a perfectly clean almost near white hat. Ain't no real cowboy worked on all the ranches I ever seen doing what they do and that hat look like that. A real cowboys hat is well worn and sweat stained. That's just how it is. Don't know why they can't get that right. Come on man......

Ranchdog

Comment

I just enjoy the show. Im not sure I buy into all the killing thats somehow tolerated to go on. They only really need to kill two people. One Indian. One developer.

Comment

Ol man Dutton and the dead wife sure did a fine job of messing up their kids. Well, emotionally at least. But it's all in the name of keeping the ranch?! smh....makes for good TV at least.

Comment

Is this coming on Netflix? I don't get Paramount channel and they only let me watch the first 3 episodes on demand. Not willing to pay for it

Comment

my son William put the Paramont app on my phone and I watch all the shows I had missed on my phone. Im all caught up

Comment

I like the show. It's good entertainment. I don't know how some of you guys watch anything the way you nitpick this to death. It isn't a documentary.

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
                I like the show. It's good entertainment. I don't know how some of you guys watch anything the way you nitpick this to death. It isn't a documentary.
                Come on man you mean your not thrown off by the cowboys not having a sweat stained hat?!

Comment

Originally posted by ranchdog View Post
                  Problem I have is they keep getting little details wrong in so many ways. So Walker gets out of jail and Rip picks him out and ask all the ranches he has worked on and he names off some of the finest around in Texas etc. Yet he wears a perfectly clean almost near white hat. Ain't no real cowboy worked on all the ranches I ever seen doing what they do and that hat look like that. A real cowboys hat is well worn and sweat stained. That's just how it is. Don't know why they can't get that right. Come on man......

Ranchdog

Lordy you ought to see some the Facebook posts the New Mexico punchies are making about poor Ol’ Bingham, they rough on their native son and haven’t even got to the nice and clean sliverbelly!

Only thing I can figure is that was his town hat and all he had when he went to prison???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm not really a horse guy so don't know the answer. But do most horses go crazy like that when they get bit by a horsefly? Rip seemed to think it was a forgone conclusion that if he didn't slap that horsefly, ole gal was going for a ride.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                      Come on man you mean your not thrown off by the cowboys not having a sweat stained hat?!

Nope, I'm too busy straining to hear the show. Honestly, why would I? Seems like they don't do a whole lot of cowboying anyways, they are always in the bunkhouse I just take the show at face value. The part where the newborn calf jumped up and took off running made me chuckle though

Comment

Nope, I'm too busy straining to hear the show. Honestly, why would I? Seems like they don't do a whole lot of cowboying anyways, they are always in the bunkhouse I just take the show at face value. The part where the newborn calf jumped up and took off running made me chuckle though
                        Lol In with you in that. Have to crank it up when they talk and turn in down on the commercials. I am enjoying the show so far and the little details don't mean much to me.

Comment

Great show.

Comment

Oh yeah the calf jumping up and running off..LOL right up there with no sweat stained hat just poking fun, I like the show. At least they are trying to give us a show worth watching as there is so much garbage TV shows on now.

RD

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                              I'm not really a horse guy so don't know the answer. But do most horses go crazy like that when they get bit by a horsefly? Rip seemed to think it was a forgone conclusion that if he didn't slap that horsefly, ole gal was going for a ride.
                              The horse probably would have run off with her kicking, flopping and pulling after the first jump, not the horsefly. That was the biggest **** horsefly I've ever seen.

Comment

His daughter makes JR Ewing look like mother Theresa. [emoji15][emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X