No announcement yet.

Hill Country Rain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My rain gauge was partially full from me watering the yard earlier in the week, so I don’t know what the total rainfall was. But, we had a decent shower yesterday evening. And another slow shower this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by bgleaton View Post
      0.75” around Calf Creek, TX (just west of Brady). Brady got around 3+ “. The big storms built just easy of us but I’ll take whatever at this point. Hoping to get another inch by the end of the weekend.
      Where did you see Brady got 3”? I’m only seeing 1.2inches on usgs

Comment

We have a friend that lives 2 miles north of Brady that got right at 3-inches.

Comment

Any rain in Sonora?

Comment

It’s been �� by here in liberty hill for the last 3 hrs. Dang it sounds nice!

Comment

Haven't received ONE drop west of Buda. We REALLY need it...

Comment

Originally posted by bgleaton View Post
                We have a friend that lives 2 miles north of Brady that got right at 3-inches.
                Nice. Thanks. I would guess we are about a mile north and 2 miles west. Hopefully we got the same.

Comment

Flash flood warning in Uvalde County. Reports of 6-8 inches of rain around Reagan Wells. Hwy 55 reported to be closed. This all according to the news this AM.

Comment

We’re over 3” since Friday in Camp Wood. Big storm is about to hit and I hope it pauses over us for a while.

Comment

I hope Junction gets some, it was looking pretty dry last weekend.

Comment

Other than usgs does anybody have any websites that are good for checking rainfall totals?

Comment

Did Carta Valley get any rain?

Comment

2” in Cherokee.

Comment

Originally posted by lilbradford View Post
                              Other than usgs does anybody have any websites that are good for checking rainfall totals?
                              Weather underground. You can find the closest weather station to your address

Comment

Download farmlogs on your phone. It’ll let you know how much rain your place is getting fairly accurately.

Comment

Working...
                                X