• Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 CFB Fall Camp Thread

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    The classic urban re-direct...

Remember this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That’s fine but if it’s true you don’t think OSU is going to ask him why he knew about it and never reported it? .... not a good look, especially in coaching circles....

Know about another assistant coach beating his wife and instead of saying anything about it you hold the info to sabotage Meyer down the road? If that’s true, shame on him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Unnamed sources leave a big void in this accusation, lol. It’s nothing and will be nothing.

And it came from the Taylor Hamm of tOSU reporting.

Comment

Comment

This is easy for Herman to come out looking good.He could say "I wanted to come out earlier but Myer stopped him." Or, he got new info through the wives that things had gotten worse and Ohio State wasn't doing anything. Or, he felt this was the only way to bring this to light because he had seen Myer hide it in the past.

Lots of ways for Herman to look like the good guy here.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            Unnamed sources leave a big void in this accusation, lol. It’s nothing and will be nothing.

And it came from the Taylor Hamm of tOSU reporting.

Herman needs to come out and squash this rumor.

I always assumed it was the abused wife who was the tipster.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
              This is easy for Herman to come out looking good.He could say "I wanted to come out earlier but Myer stopped him." Or, he got new info through the wives that things had gotten worse and Ohio State wasn't doing anything. Or, he felt this was the only way to bring this to light because he had seen Myer hide it in the past.

Lots of ways for Herman to look like the good guy here.

I think his only option to to deny it and all knowledge of the abuse.

Comment

Wth is happening to CFB...
                ****ing soap opera dramas and epic butt hurt...
                Might as well be soccer.

Get back to real football.
                Bust some skulls.

Comment

Hmmm. Interesting news day for a Saturday. Tommy boy better find a mic and state his rebuttal. Something about a 10K check written to the abused lady as well. And Papa Foreman irresponsibly chiming in as well [emoji15]

Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 08-11-2018, 12:37 PM.

Comment

As mentioned above. We need to get the ball moving. I plan on starting with Game Day at 0900 and watch til Pac 12 after dark.

Comment

Comment

Nothing to the snook bs

Comment

Brett responding to the bs with those darn facts

Last edited by Chad C; 08-11-2018, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Rut roh

quote:

While on paid administrative leave because of a pending university investigation, Ohio State football coach Urban Meyer has been ordered to stay out of sight and out mind.

Christopher Davey, Ohio State's associate vice president for university communications, confirmed to Cleveland.com writer Bill Landis that Meyer isn't permitted contact with players, coaches or staff members.

Also, he doesn't have access to university-issued communication devices or his school email account. He is also not permitted on campus property including the Woody Hayes Athletic Center and the football offices.

https://www.nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/2...pended_co.html

Comment

The snook piece with the mom's quotes felt to me like an attempt to muddy the water. He got people who weren't involved in the situation to speculate on what they thought was happening. Not good journalism there.

All of these text messages will come out in court documents. It will be a while but we will eventually find out who knew what and when.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                                Rut roh

quote:

While on paid administrative leave because of a pending university investigation, Ohio State football coach Urban Meyer has been ordered to stay out of sight and out mind.

Christopher Davey, Ohio State's associate vice president for university communications, confirmed to Cleveland.com writer Bill Landis that Meyer isn't permitted contact with players, coaches or staff members.

Also, he doesn't have access to university-issued communication devices or his school email account. He is also not permitted on campus property including the Woody Hayes Athletic Center and the football offices.

https://www.nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/2...pended_co.html

That's what paid administrative leave looks like when you really want to find out what happened and don't want more trouble. It's better for both the university and Meyer.

Comment

Working...
                                X