Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Houston Astros season thread, Repeat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This team continues to scrap trying to get back in it. Bregman, usually Mr Clutch, has left 5 ducks on the pond his last 3 at bats. Very weird game.

Comment

They're doing just enough to keep me interested. The guy who will definitely not be on the Astros roster again this season hit another HR in Fresno.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
        The guy who will definitely not be on the Astros roster again this season hit another HR in Fresno.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          This team continues to scrap trying to get back in it. Bregman, usually Mr Clutch, has left 5 ducks on the pond his last 3 at bats. Very weird game.
          Very weird hair dooo........lol

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            Once again a plate ump sucks and makes sure everyone knows he is there.
            I think these old farts they have umpiring have one far sight corrected eye and one near sight corrected eye. Factor in which of the catcher's shoulder they look over, there's not a snowballs chance in hell of them getting it right. Astros catcher needs to drop his catchers mitt, then hunch down to pick it up on a 101 mph fast ball, that just happens to get away. The old middle finger call sign, just saying......

Umpires do not take kindly to criticism, especially when they miss the call.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
              They're doing just enough to keep me interested.
              If this is pure sarcasm, please ignore the below

Post like this is why I am no longer active in these threads. If being on pace to win a hundred games is just enough to keep you interested, you may need to find a different team(or sport).

Figured I'd click here to see if anything has changed, but it appears as if the few people that know baseball still know it, and there are a few that are too overzealous after last year.

Comment

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
                If this is pure sarcasm, please ignore the below

Post like this is why I am no longer active in these threads. If being on pace to win a hundred games is just enough to keep you interested, you may need to find a different team(or sport).

Figured I'd click here to see if anything has changed, but it appears as if the few people that know baseball still know it, and there are a few that are too overzealous after last year.
                It wasn't sarcasm just bad comprehension on your part so I'll ignore but respond. There was a game last night, they were down 6-0 but came back a bit...I've been posting in the Astros threads since I joined this site. I did a quick search and it looks like you started posting in Astros threads just as they got good in 2015. Hmmm.

Comment

West and Angel are the two worst umps in the league.. problem is ..they have been for what seems like decades...its not new or even news to anyone...everyone knows it...everyone says it... they must have a helluva union..

that being said... that was close to being a balk..
                  I wish theyd mic up the umps... maybe then we could hear what JV was sayin being that Mitt....
                  JV looked calm...west didnt

go 'stros!!!

Comment

Im not sure if any of yall heard this or not because I hadnt, but while driving home this afternoon I was listening to the radio and they said McCullers hurt his elbow in his first at bat during that game. I hate that it happened but it definitely makes me feel better that his elbow is sound and should hold up through the playoffs once he makes his return.

Comment

Correa back in line up!

Comment

Tony kemp coming through

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
                          Tony kemp coming through
                          That kid just keeps on hitting.....he aint scared! I wish Correa would have gotten a hit right there. It would have been a great way to reintroduce himself to the opponents.

Comment

Nobody plays centerfield better than Jake, WOW!

Comment

One hell of a catch by Jake!

Comment

Dang injury bug is killing us.

Comment

Working...
                                X