Yellowstone...the series.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hocks & horns View Post
    Metallic cat a cutting stud sold this year for 25 million.

Comment

**** , I really thought that was just more tv hype , thats crazy !! Guess I need to research more before spouting , lol.

Comment

There's a sucker born every minute!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          Play money for those boys.

A weekend Reiner is 25k
          They put kids on 40,000-150,000 barrel horses to run around cans.

Comment

Ha! That was my exact thought. That's some crazy chit right there.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sidro View Post
              He has kin that grew up around Hobbs. Ever go in the Halfway bar between Hobbs and Lovington? Think that might have been his dad and his uncle lived in Hobbs also.

He is from Hobbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                but what was the point of the daughter getting into the water trough nekkid?).

Too make sure everyone suffered on the anniversary of her mother’s death

I don't know how some of you have ever enjoyed a TV show you're so busy looking for a reason not to...

Preach cuz, preach!

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
                And on the mention of Lonesome Dove, eliminating the entire Arkansas story would have greatly improved the whole series. But, Larry McMurtry seems to think lots of words, no matter how extraneous, make for good litetature. I guess the series script took a similar route.

July Johnson’s saga is a big part of the book, in fact they barely scratch it in the series. While it’s not as interesting as the cattle drive and Gus rescuing Lorena it’s still part of what makes the novel what it is.

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                Sure are a lot of folks dying on that show. I did not get killing the guy they said they were taking to the train depot, but my attention span is not too good, sometimes I have to watch something 2 or 3 times to get it.

Seen too much and being a loud mouth afraid he’d talk. He ticked off the wrong Cons in Rip and Lloyd

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                So the music is on pointtt . Can’t imagine the garbage television some of y’all would rather watch ha ha

Bla bla bla the republican agenda . Lmao it’s a fictional western show.
                eS Em AyTcH

Trust me Dale there’s a ton of Betty Barrel racers, Tommy team ropers and cutter bobs that want some of that stud. Sum buck is a cow horse Cadillac.

Comment

Well, its a good series.

But I'm thinking about waiting until I can watch 4 episodes in a row without commercials next season. Just can't follow the story line because its hard to hear what being said.

Comment

One of the producers for the show rides non-pro reining horses. The first rider was Andrea Fappani he is bad *** also.
                    Originally posted by marceco View Post
                    Originally posted by KRB View Post
                    **** , I really thought that was just more tv hype , thats crazy !! Guess I need to research more before spouting , lol.
                    Play money for those boys.

A weekend Reiner is 25k
                    They put kids on 40,000-150,000 barrel horses to run around cans.
                    Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                    Ha! That was my exact thought. That's some crazy chit right there.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
                    Was talking to mom last night about it and she was telling me that “Little Joe Cash” the bay horse with the long mane that they said was 5mil, he was originally supposedly for $7700 at some sale and was almost Gelded at some point. Thinking the owners made out good on that deal and whatever changed their minds on cutting him was a good decision.

Comment

One thing I can’t figure out is since they have renewed for another season, are they going to have anyone left to play? Everyone keeps getting dead

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
                        One thing I can’t figure out is since they have renewed for another season, are they going to have anyone left to play? Everyone keeps getting dead
                        SOA on horseback

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                          Well, its a good series.

But I'm thinking about waiting until I can watch 4 episodes in a row without commercials next season. Just can't follow the story line because its hard to hear what being said.
                          I thought it was just me being deaf. I have to crank the volume on this to hear it

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
                            I thought it was just me being deaf. I have to crank the volume on this to hear it

and then the commercials are stupid loud !!!!

Comment

Rewatching the last episode and it’s definitely cutter influenced. Rip and Kaycee both riding cutting saddles, figured to see a few ranch ropers or even a wade for the area it’s shot in.

Comment

Yeah, I can't hear a dang thing on that show either. I'm going to see if I can turn on subtitles next time.

Comment

Working...
                                X