• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over 1 million views on this thread...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
      Haha!!! Hey you rascal, I already had about 3-4 under my belt before he and I became buddies!! [emoji16][emoji16][emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
      Figured you'd get a kick out of that! NC def knows his stuff out there and pretty good guy to....well the last part may be a little bit of a stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
        Figured you'd get a kick out of that! NC def knows his stuff out there and pretty good guy to....well the last part may be a little bit of a stretch.
        Can it be deer season yet?? [emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
          LOLOLOL at anyone saying the hogs are running out or hard to come by. There are THOUSANDS of them out there, you just need to be smart and look for sign. If there's no fresh sign, don't sit around hoping to get lucky - move somewhere else.

Look at the Granger map and ask yourself one simple question: "If I were a hog and I wanted to be
          in the spot that was the most awful to get to for a human, where would I go?

That's where they're going to be.

I can go out there any day I want and get on hogs, not because I'm God's gift to hunting, but because I put in the work, hike the distance, and go where everyone else doesn't want to go. For all you new blood just learning Granger, let me assure you - they're there! Go find 'em, and when you do, don't post up on the internet for every fat, lazy hunter to see! Keep it between you and your closest friends, and I guarantee you will be filling the freezer before you know it!
          So many pigs that a quiver of arrows isn't enough!! That's ok, I usually find 1 or 2 arrows every trip, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
            So many pigs that a quiver of arrows isn't enough!! That's ok, I usually find 1 or 2 arrows every trip, lol

So true [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji1417]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey so I am new to bow hunting/hog hunting and I wanted to get out there to Granger and get boots on the ground before I posted on this thread so I went the other day and put about 7 miles in walking around. I saw some good signs a couple of wallers and tracks on the side of creek beds. Almost went full draw on some Armadillo. But my question is what is the plan of attack when you see these wallers? do you find a good spot to sit and wait it out? Do the hogs usually come back to the same waller? Or do you just wonder around until you stumble across a blind deaf hog that cant smell. I am trying to get some bow hunting experience because I am going on an Elk hunt in CO this year. Anyway if someone is willing to show me the ropes and do some hog hunting let me know I work offshore on oil rigs so I have 3 weeks off at a time and next week is pretty wide open for me. I am willing to get in the thick stuff and put the miles in.

Comment

Originally posted by JWeaver2 View Post
                Hey so I am new to bow hunting/hog hunting and I wanted to get out there to Granger and get boots on the ground before I posted on this thread so I went the other day and put about 7 miles in walking around. I saw some good signs a couple of wallers and tracks on the side of creek beds. Almost went full draw on some Armadillo. But my question is what is the plan of attack when you see these wallers? do you find a good spot to sit and wait it out? Do the hogs usually come back to the same waller? Or do you just wonder around until you stumble across a blind deaf hog that cant smell. I am trying to get some bow hunting experience because I am going on an Elk hunt in CO this year. Anyway if someone is willing to show me the ropes and do some hog hunting let me know I work offshore on oil rigs so I have 3 weeks off at a time and next week is pretty wide open for me. I am willing to get in the thick stuff and put the miles in.

For most the season to hunt Hog has passed ,the snakes are out in full force , the Bush is growing thick as well ticks are waiting for you too. End of summer is when I start up[emoji1417] be careful out there guys do get bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Schultz1503 View Post
                  For most the season to hunt Hog has passed ,the snakes are out in full force , the Bush is growing thick as well ticks are waiting for you too. End of summer is when I start up[emoji1417] be careful out there guys do get bit.

Yea I went yesterday and jumped 2 hogs but yes it is pretty thick. Didn’t see any snakes also wasn’t looked by for them... saw a lot of deer.

Comment

Originally posted by JWeaver2 View Post
                    Yea I went yesterday and jumped 2 hogs but yes it is pretty thick. Didn’t see any snakes also wasn’t looked by for them... saw a lot of deer.

Don’t forget about the ragweed that **** will give you itchy and bubbly looking rash[emoji1418] for weeks and need meds for it. If you get a Hog they will be covered with ticks and lice lol i poured alcohol on the last Hog I got and lit those ****ers on a quick fire before I touch that pig [emoji23]

Comment

Ok thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by Schultz1503 View Post
                        Don’t forget about the ragweed that **** will give you itchy and bubbly looking rash[emoji1418] for weeks and need meds for it. If you get a Hog they will be covered with ticks and lice lol i poured alcohol on the last Hog I got and lit those ****ers on a quick fire before I touch that pig [emoji23]

The lice on the hogs has been brought up before and I think NC has said before that those lice are “Hog Lice”?...err something err other...and do not feed on humans.

Did you literally burn the whole dead pig? Any chicharrones?

Comment

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post
                          Over 1 million views on this thread...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
                          Yee Hawg!

A billion views by next year! A brazilian views the year after that!

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                            The lice on the hogs has been brought up before and I think NC has said before that those lice are “Hog Lice”?...err something err other...and do not feed on humans.

Did you literally burn the whole dead pig? Any chicharrones?

Correct they don’t feed on humans buttttttt they will crawl on u lol and yes I do it’s a flash of fire but kills the ticks too gets the Hog ready to be skinned and gutted.[emoji1417][emoji1417][emoji1417][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

Comment

Sounds to me like Shultz is trying to scare everyone away from his favorite hunting spot! Stay away from Granger, that place will kill you man!

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
                                Sounds to me like Shultz is trying to scare everyone away from his favorite hunting spot! Stay away from Granger, that place will kill you man!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]don’t get me started on the killer Granger clown that roams the woods

Comment

Working...
                                X