When cancer comes to take a life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When cancer comes to take a life

Never thought it would be one of my family members who would be fighting for her life. Started as a tumor elsewhere that was removed. You think and hope that's the end of it. Then your loved one is later on hospitalized again. Dr tells the patient there isn't any hope of stopping it for good.

I thought last year was hard. Maybe I or we are stronger, but it doesn't get any easier to see a loved one fighting to live and not giving up. But the body can only take so much. Man this is tough.....
    Last edited by BaconIsMyFriend; 04-20-2017, 03:02 PM.

Prayers for your loved one and her care team.

KCA

Comment

Been there. My mom fought ovarian cancer for four years. Cancer is an insidious beast. I hate it. And yes, you never think, or at least we didn't think, it'll be one of your family members.

Prayers offered.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Been through it a few times now. Hang in there. The other family members will need your support too. And you will need theirs as well.

Comment

Sad we have not come up with a cure for at least 70% of various cancer forms. I lost a childhood friend 4 months ago back home in Louisiana........talk about a odd and eerie feeling! Just sux to high heaven!

Comment

That's tough! Prayers for you and your loved one!

Comment

I can only empathize with your situation but I will send prayers for you and yours

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Cancer sucks!

Comment

Prayers sent for you and our loved one. As posted above, everyone will need to band together for each other in prayer and support. God is the healer and protector...

Comment

Prayers sent for all. I have had too many friends and family with it. Hate Cancer

Comment

My brother was diagnosed in February and passed 6 weeks later. He was strong to the end. I was not as strong...it was the worst 6 weeks of my life. Prayers sent for you and your family remember.

Comment

Sis is going through the same thing. Prayers up.

Comment

Prayers man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X