X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flywise View Post
    Would it be ok with you if we wait until he destroyed Japan with
    A nuke before we do anything?
    Surely he is smarter than that. Maybe not. I would lead to his death and North Korea no longer a country.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      So I guess knocking out the few lights on that side of the border would be a bad arse move!
      Gee-zus, hard to believe we are teetering on war over a nutcase in North Korea........what happened to simple eradication of a tyrant that we have nothing to gain committing troops/treasure/political clout over? Totally craziness at this point!
      Anything other than a few well placed explosions to set the nuke program back a decade or three just seems 'totally crazy' in my view...I'm not up to snuff, but cannot see them attacking SK even of this was to happen. Boots in NK screams disaster.

Man, the world has gone nuts...you gotta wonder what is going through that little fat man's head?? the guy is bonkers

Comment

I think he is doing it for his supporters. No telling what is reported by their news agencies.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          Would it be ok with you if we wait until he destroyed Japan with
          A nuke before we do anything?
          Hum, i did say assainate the little clown previously. [emoji88]
          But, if I was sitting with folks from my dad's generation......re-sounding yes! [emoji6]
          All about perspective I reckon. My spider senses tell me we have much bigger fish to fry. We did rebuild that earthquake ridden island and Europe after WW2.....kinda what we do![emoji20]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Last edited by stykshooter; 07-02-2017, 07:02 AM.

Comment

He's waiting for July 4th to light them up. Than have a news conference and toot his own horn of how he put on the most spectacular fireworks show in history.. it was so big and beautiful

The above is just some funning and hope I'm wrong.

The best strategy is to continue to put pressure on China to handle it. Let China know that imports in the US are going to have much stricter sanctions and impose a big import tax. Hit them in the pocket book and they will take action.

Full disclosure: I have zero foreign policy experience.

Comment

If the US stopped all imports from China their economy would implode immediately. The problem with that is Walmart would have to close all it's doors in 2 to 3 days since they would have nothing left to sell. Without Walmart the US cannot survive more than a week.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                  If the US stopped all imports from China their economy would implode immediately. The problem with that is Walmart would have to close all it's doors in 2 to 3 days since they would have nothing left to sell. Without Walmart the US cannot survive more than a week.
                  Truth and truth! Humm, seems like our government sold us out some decades ago to be in this crappy situation[emoji15]

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                    You don't need to stop all imports but you can reduce imports and get results. Once again, hit the in the pocket book and they will get on board.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                      You don't need to stop all imports but you can reduce imports and get results. Once again, hit the in the pocket book and they will get on board.
                      China is simply doing the manufacturung... the imports are to the American companies receiving their goods.
                      The pocket book... will be two fold.

Comment

Well it seems the fat boy launched another one!! Your move Mr. President.

Comment

Originally posted by SMC View Post
                          Well it seems the fat boy launched another one!! Your move Mr. President.
                          Just got that text from the news wire! 4th of July is tomorrow. ......lol.

Comment

South Korea says North Korea has test-fired a ballistic missile, the latest in a series of launches over the past several months.

Come on Donald!

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                              We know exactly from where these missiles are launched. I hate to say it but we will soon have to take Fatty McDictator down a few decades. If we do it, it needs to make the Nazi's blitzkrieg look like a stroll in the park or we do nothing at all.

Comment

Reports from NK this morning is that it was a successful ICBM.

I say we raise him until he BM's his pants...

Comment

Working...
                                X