No announcement yet.

Friend got fired, this is a new one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Per HR code manual... If you shake it more than twice you're playing with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxlab View Post
      Well last week a local RadioShow in San Antonio, had lady call in to complain about a man that was constantly adjusting his junk at work. He always did it in front of the ladies he worked with. The lady that called, said she was going to record it and have him fired.
      I wonder if this was your friend.
      If this is the same guy and he was deliberately adjusting in front of women then he should have been fired, that's creepy.

Comment

Originally posted by johnpaul View Post
        If this is the same guy and he was deliberately adjusting in front of women then he should have been fired, that's creepy.
        my friend stated he was at his desk and the act was under his desk though that excuse didnt work for clinton

Originally posted by chewy View Post
        Per HR code manual... If you shake it more than twice you're playing with it.
        what if you have crabs, asking for a friend
        Last edited by trjones87; 11-14-2018, 03:09 PM.

Comment

What was he doing adjusting that close to the copier or coffee maker?

Comment

Originally posted by trjones87 View Post
            my friend stated he was at his desk and the act was under his desk though that excuse didnt work for clinton

what if you have crabs, asking for a friend
            Was he adjusting under the desk and kept banging the bottom of the desk loudly?

Hoggslayer

Comment

Tell him not to be to hard on himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
                What was he doing adjusting that close to the copier or coffee maker?
                I see what you did there

Comment

Did all of yall just assume this guys gender, jeez?

Comment

They call him Spanky at the office

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                      I'm a frequent adjuster.
                      Lol

Comment

I just adjusted myself, I think it's the climbing harness. In my climbing stand 30 feet up, hope nobody was videoing me.
                        Last edited by NF HUNTER; 11-14-2018, 05:22 PM.

Comment

The demonization of men in our society and the assumption that they must be guilty of something just because a woman made an accusation is absolutely out of control. Just ask US Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

In this case, with the details given, I'd be willing to bet there's some back story and much more to the whole thing than just what's presented here. OP, I'm not saying your concealing something or not telling the whole story as it was told to you, but the fact that she was ready and already recording him to catch a quick adjustment leads me to believe there's more to this story.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
                            The demonization of men in our society and the assumption that they must be guilty of something just because a woman made an accusation is absolutely out of control. Just ask US Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

In this case, with the details given, I'd be willing to bet there's some back story and much more to the whole thing than just what's presented here. OP, I'm not saying your concealing something or not telling the whole story as it was told to you, but the fact that she was ready and already recording him to catch a quick adjustment leads me to believe there's more to this story.
                            Says "Pullersboy"

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                              Says "Pullersboy"
                              Lol....

Comment

#adjustinglivesmatter

Comment

Working...
                                X