• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do yall put out cameras in the national forest and moore plantation

Comment

Originally posted by coach2 View Post
      do yall put out cameras in the national forest and moore plantation
      I never have. Don't even know the rules on it, but I don't think it is illegal or anything. I do know a few people have before.

Comment

Really dont know where to hunt this year. Some of the places I hunted last year seemed to be a bust. Im thinking of venturing out into the unknown. Found a few places that look good on google earth but I bet someone else has found those as well. I drive a white chevy texas edition. Stop and say hi or point me in a different direction.

Comment

I know of a few good places and I hunt by myself, so can't hunt them all at once. Haven't even scouted two of them this year but they were pretty good last year, and can only imagine they are better this year. When do you plan on going??

Comment

If I can get away sat. Morning before none im going to go.

Comment

I will be up there Saturday I think. Got a few more places to check out. Hopefully this year was like last and wasn't a lot of bow hunters out. Come gun season it's a mess.

Comment

Ill be out there saturday as well

If you see a silver dodge ram with a moultrie sticker thats me. Gonna be doing some last minute scouting as well. Good luck.

Comment

Any action this past weekend. I did not get pyll3d for a does tag this year better luck next year

Comment

Originally posted by coach2 View Post
                    Any action this past weekend. I did not get pyll3d for a does tag this year better luck next year

How do you know if you've been picked? By mail? Or email?

Comment

You should have got an email yesterday.

Comment

Anyone done any good so far?

Comment

Howdy all! I was hoping to see if anyone has had any lunch and by that I means seen deer at least on their feet.

Comment

Ive seen deer.

1 monster buck and 4 does in two weekends of hunting. They are out there thats for sure! good luck if your hunting this weekend. Opening weekend for gun is a no go for me. too many novice hunters and I personally know how it feels to be shot at by mistake. scary feeling!

Comment

Me too. I normally hunt bow season and wait a while for all the newbies to get bored and clear out before going back with my gun. But I'm getting started again after being out of the woods for the last 4 years and I can't wait.

Comment

Anyone seen bucks chasin yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X