No announcement yet.

MLDP Registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My biologist told me the tags should stay the same. Unless you go with the harvest option which is less tags. Or am I switching them around I forget?

Comment

Originally posted by RenoHightower View Post
      460 acres - 1 buck and 2 doe. Cancelled enrollment.
      Probably about right...what county ?

Comment

Marion County 360 Acres

0 bucks 2 doe

I have not killed a buck off my place, ever but I like to think if I did see one I could shoot it if I wanted to

Comment

Coryell Co
          300ac

High fence
          3 bucks 6 does
          Low fence
          2 bucks 3 does

So with the program get 1 or 2 extra bucks and a couple of extra does

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
            Probably about right...what county ?
            Cass

Comment

Maybe if I keep it short y'all will read it.

Harvest Option tags are NOT determined by county. Could potentially get offered different number of tags compared to your neighbor with same acreage. See post#59 for more details.

You can choose to accept only the antlerless tags, don't have to accept buck tags.

Harvest Option has extremely fewer requirements than Conservation Option.

Comment

I hear what your saying TOT and that makes sense but. We hunt 1000 acres in Bee Co. and yes Bee is known for low density but we're in an all brush area with lots of deer. Still we only get one buck and three doe with the harvest option. I'm opting out of both !

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntingobsession View Post
                  I hear what your saying TOT and that makes sense but. We hunt 1000 acres in Bee Co. and yes Bee is known for low density but we're in an all brush area with lots of deer. Still we only get one buck and three doe with the harvest option. I'm opting out of both !
                  Copy that. I wasn't trying to sell the program nor give validity to the method, just stating facts for clarity and understanding to the Green Screen folks.

Comment

Well regardless, TPWD accomplished their goal...killing LAMPS and MLD1. If they didn't want to do that type of program they should have saved the tax payers' money that was spent on development of the program and website and issued a simple press release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well it's gonna be a no go for us also. We were getting 8 doe tags with lamps and now it's gonna be 4 under the new program.

Comment

Working...
                      X