No announcement yet.

Drawing Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuned in a hopeful but ready for the Pending 2nd as I put in for area's with tough odds and only have 4 points due to a recent draw to Matagorda Island.

Comment

Daughter and I have some apps in on this go round. Hopefully this year one of us will draw.

Comment

Between the kids, my dad and myself (we apply together) we've got several applications in for today's drawing. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Well I applied but Im actually hoping to not get drawn. Not gonna have the days to go, but wanted to get the points.
          Last edited by Grizz83; 09-16-2019, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz83 View Post
            Well I applied but Im actually hoping to not get drawn. Not gonna have the days to go, but wanted to get the points.
            That automatically means you will be drawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz83 View Post
              One of the many reasons why they should changeup the system/have a PP only option.

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post
                One of the many reasons why they should changeup the system/have a PP only option.
                I agree with you. That would be nice!👍

Comment

I’m ready for my let down once again. I do wish they would change the point system as it seems like it doesn’t really do much good. I feel like 0 points or a bunch of points all have equal chance of drawing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They need to hurry up and draw so I can get stuff done today.

Comment

Agreed, I'm about to wear out the refresh button.

Comment

Waiting

Comment

Yep

Comment

And waiting........!

Comment

Good luck on today’s drawing everyone! Hopefully some of you guys with crazy numbers of PP can cash in. I’m sitting at 6 so I’m pulling for a good one. Although I’d be even happier never drawing for deer and getting the desert bighorn but who wouldn’t trade an organ for that one..

Comment

We got 21 entries waiting to be drawn today!! Fingers crossed

Comment

Working...
                                X