No announcement yet.

Finally caught one over 10 lbs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My personal best is 8 lb 4 oz. Best recent was about this time last year off my kayak 7 lb 1 oz. I've been trying to convince my buddies for the last few years to head to Mexico. I'm hoping to make it down there sooner rather than later.

Comment

Nice!!

Comment

nice congrats

Comment

Killer fish!

Comment

Awesome pics and congrats! I thought we were gonna break the double digits mark last weekend as well.....but ended up a few ounces short!

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
              OP, can I ask how much a trip like this costs? And what's a good number of people to take for a group trip?

Wait, one 13-pound fish or thirteen 10-pound fish? Either way that's impressive!
              Originally posted by bps3040 View Post
              Great guide service!

Ron is a great dude and the fishing is supposed to be great. I haven't made it down yet but my dad goes 2-3 times a year!

Comment

Congrats on a toad.. I've managed a 10.6, from the bank, and 2 in the 9 pound range in my life.. I need to bust 11 bad.. The same day I caught my 10.6 my football coach was in a boat 200 yards from me and caught one 11.2..

Comment

Originally posted by klepdo View Post
                  I finally caught a bass over 10 lbs. She was a Mexican beauty from Lake Comedero. 10 lbs 8 oz to be exact. I caught about 40 bass over 6 lbs with a 8 lbs 2 oz the day before. No better feeling than hearing the guide say grande, grande I get the net. If you want to catch lots of big bass Lake Comedero is the place to go. The only bad thing about it are the no-see-ums that are a million times worse than mosquitoes when they bite you.

Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X