No announcement yet.

Finally caught one over 10 lbs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's a beauty. Congratulations on getting that fatty in the boat. Might have to look into fishing that lake some day based on your report. That has fun written all over it.

Comment

Boom goes the dynamite

Comment

OP, can I ask how much a trip like this costs? And what's a good number of people to take for a group trip?

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
        Nice fish bud. It's fun fighting them that big. I've been lucky enough to land to 13 plus in my 31 years. Don't know if I'll ever surpass that 13lb mark but will def keep on trying.
        Wait, one 13-pound fish or thirteen 10-pound fish? Either way that's impressive!

Comment

where is the lake in mexico?,ive been to el salto beautiful place

Comment

Awesome fish and congratulations.

I have fished Mexico several times but it has been quite a few years. I have the hankering to go back. Can you give me a little information about the outfitter you used and any thoughts you may have?

Comment

That’s a huge bass!

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                OP, can I ask how much a trip like this costs? And what's a good number of people to take for a group trip?

Wait, one 13-pound fish or thirteen 10-pound fish? Either way that's impressive!
                Typo. TWO 13lb'rs

Comment

Man I am jealous!! I have been trying to get that double digit largemouth for a looooong time it feels like

Comment

Nice! I haven't fished in a couple of years but I never caught one over 8 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                      Typo. TWO 13lb'rs
                      I knew I liked you.

Comment

Awesome trip looks like congratulations! Yes those no see ums are un real you wake up in the morning and see all those spots on you your thinking dang what did I catch I didn’t even look at any Sinatra’s lol!

Comment

Heck of a fish. Thats comparable to shooting a 150'' low fence whitetail. Congrats !!!!!

Comment

Sounds like an awesome trip.

Comment

Found this
                              Rates for Mexico bass fishing at Lake El Salto and Lake Comedero, duck and dove hunting, and Brazil peacock bass fishing.

Comment

One day!! Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                                X