Vegas Cover Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
    There was email correspondence between an account believed to belong to paddock and an unknown. I'll try and find the link, but the basics were Paddock saying

They could "try before they buy" "WE have several Ar's to choose from" "try a bumpfire stock for a real thrill"

The unknown party responds with "we have several optics to try out".

I'm really starting to believe this was a botched sting operation by the feds being covered up.
    I wish I knew HOW to dig into this more.. I just don't.. And I don't have the time..
    I know with out a doubt this will be HUGE when the truth comes out.. I believe the FEDS and the LV PD dropped the ball big time and a lot of innocent people died... There is no telling who or what is on those videos that are for "their eyes only!!!

I believe botched would be the word along with gross negligence....

Big Money always seem to get in the way.. It rules the world.

Comment

I'm really starting to believe this was a botched sting operation by the feds being covered up.
      50+ deaths due to a botched sting operation could have significant monetary repercussions for the city of Las Vegas.

I'm stating the obvious of course.

Comment

Oh i'm sure it wasn't the entire jist. That is just part of what was released, I haven't read the entire thing.
        Gotcha!!!

Comment

Press conference today at noon!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
            Press conference today at noon!
            Not holding my breathe

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              Not holding my breathe
              I hear ya! I'm not into the conspiracy thing but was just letting folks know about it that are concerned.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm thinking with this supposed bombshell that is being held in Congress at the moment, they may actually release quite a bit to draw attention.

Comment

Well?

Comment

Absolutely nothing other than they found child **** on the shooters computer and have over 21,560 hours of footage that they have reviewed.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      Absolutely nothing other than they found child **** on the shooters computer and have over 21,560 hours of footage that they have reviewed.
                      Seriously? That's disappointing.

Comment

Pitiful...

It might just be me but I have zero confidence in the FBI anymore. Barney Fife could do a better job.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                          Pitiful...

It might just be me but I have zero confidence in the FBI anymore. Barney Fife could do a better job.

Barneys message to the FBI and LVPD
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	barney.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	24527131

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                            Pitiful...

They haven't deserved confidence in decades. Heck, just a two years ago an agent was willing to let terrorist kill a bunch of people in Texas. Luckily that cop could shoot. Just goes to show they are not against letting (wanting?) citizens getting harmed to get to their end goal. Whatever that may be.

Comment

That was a huge disappointment

Comment

21,000 hrs of footage...how about releasing a couple minutes of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X