308 bullets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brownwdbwhunter View Post
    The one behind the shoulder is the shot I finished him with about 5hrs later when I saw him walking down a fence line. The shot in the shoulder is the one where the bullet blew up on his shoulder .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bullet hit a limb or brush before it got to the deer.

Comment

Originally posted by TxNurse View Post
      Bullet hit a limb or brush before it got to the deer.

He shot him in an oat field at 80 yards.
      Had it happen to a doe also, but it did manage to blow up her shoulder, and chest.

Comment

Man, id call hornady and see what they say. Maybe they would test a sample out of that box. That kind of terminal performance just isnt right for interlocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
          Man, id call hornady and see what they say. Maybe they would test a sample out of that box. That kind of terminal performance just isnt right for interlocks.

That's exactly what I'm going to do, I don't think it's normal either!!
          I talked to a guy named Mike from Hornady at the DSC show and he told me to do the samething.He said Hornady will make it right !

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
            I shoot Hornady interlocks in everything I own from .222 to 30 06 and have never had a bullet not perform. And they are cheaper than all the others.
            Had great luck with Interlocks too

Comment

Nosler Accubonds have treated me well.

Comment

Working...
              X