USA bombing in syria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by N Dubya View Post
    I've had the honor of serving with both, they're rock solid. Their politicians however.....ehhhhh.
    Exactly who I was referring to. ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
      We're the good guys. We'll always be the good guys. The police are the good guys. They will always be the good guys. That's why we always have to be the world police.
      X2
      Russia said that they would shoot down our missiles.
      Bwaaaaaaahahaha. Didn't happen did it?????
      They are nothing compared to us.

Comment

America , we are the top DOG and will always be PERIOD ......... The only thing that make me wonder about all this is Obama said he made Syria get rid of all their chemical weapons ??

Comment

Originally posted by texaset View Post
          America , we are the top DOG and will always be PERIOD ......... The only thing that make me wonder about all this is Obama said he made Syria get rid of all their chemical weapons ??
          Obama couldn’t make my kids clean their rooms

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
            Obama couldn’t make my kids clean their rooms
            Lol. You won the internet for today.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Best thing that came out of this whole thing was that "Siria" was the top trending tweeter for a few hours right after it happened. We are doomed fellas lmao *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                I'm not a big conspiracy theorist but I can't help but be a little nervous. What if China and Russia decide they are tired of the US running things. China gets tired of the tariff game and our increasing debt and Russia just wants to push their agenda whatever that is. They use Korea and other countries like Syria to pick a fight with us and then use that as an excuse to start some type of war.
                Prob way off base and I admit I'm not real well versed but something just seems off on all this and seems like these small countries that keep poking us with small sticks are backed by our biggest potential enemies.
                our consumer base is too important to them. Of the top 10 trade partners to China, Eu is number one, closely followed by the US, then Hong Kong (which is a bit of a drop off). Russia is number 11.. Link is below. If they did anything stupid they would loose to much money.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
                  No I don’t own a single automatic military death rifle.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet you own one of those ghost guns that are 3D printed and have the large magazine capacity 500 round magazine clip.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                    I'm not a big conspiracy theorist but I can't help but be a little nervous. What if China and Russia decide they are tired of the US running things. China gets tired of the tariff game and our increasing debt and Russia just wants to push their agenda whatever that is. They use Korea and other countries like Syria to pick a fight with us and then use that as an excuse to start some type of war.
                    Prob way off base and I admit I'm not real well versed but something just seems off on all this and seems like these small countries that keep poking us with small sticks are backed by our biggest potential enemies.

America would have to stomp a mud whole in them both. Which we can do because Merica

Comment

Originally posted by Art View Post
                      I bet you own one of those ghost guns that are 3D printed and have the large magazine capacity 500 round magazine clip.

Actually I own those 30 caliber magizine clips.

Comment

Originally posted by texaset View Post
                        Yeah and the Cow jumped over the moon. All Obummer did is like a bunch of Fairy Tales. Just a smoke screen to appease the public!!

Comment

Working...
                        X