binos or spotting scope.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

binos or spotting scope.

I am about to get a good set of Binos or a high end spotting scope to take hunting. what do you all use? I was looking at the EL model Swavo Binos. Most of the sits will be in a tree or blind.

I wear glasses and every spotting scope I have tried the field of view is terrible, and I end up selling them. I personally like binoculars better, because of the field of view problem. If I didn't wear glasses iam sure I would have both. No way I would just have a spotting scope.

Comment

Binos, you use them alot more than a scope unless you're hunting really open terrain.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntamistad View Post
        Binos, you use them alot more than a scope unless you're hunting really open terrain.
        This was my thought also

Comment

If in a tree definitely binos. If you hunt in a stand a lot and can see a long ways then if you only have one then still binos but personally I Cary both to my stands but I can see really far at my locations and I'm not intimidated by a 300+ Yard shot at all.

Comment

binos. Spotters are great for seeing game far out, but you're still looking through binos 90% of the time

Comment

Binos IMO are the best option. Buy Swaros and don't look back. Best hunting purchase I have ever made.

Comment

Working...
              X