Gold Tip Kinetic insert/collar?....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold Tip Kinetic insert/collar?....

Does anyone know what length the insert/outsert and the ballistic collar add to the shaft? I know the 200 spine comes 30" carbon to carbon. I need a 31" arrow (from nock groove to back of broadhead) and wonder if it will make it with the insert and collar. Thanks

Not sure about the GT insert/outsert. I cut my shafts to 28" from nock throat to end of shaft and with the insert/outsert from Dorge at Firenock my shafts measure 28 1/2". don't think the GT's will be any longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
      Not sure about the GT insert/outsert. I cut my shafts to 28" from nock throat to end of shaft and with the insert/outsert from Dorge at Firenock my shafts measure 28 1/2". don't think the GT's will be any longer.
      10-4. Thanks for the response.

Comment

Another option is to use the Easton Brass HIT insert. I use the 50 grain brass but I'm considering going with the full 75 next round.

Comment

Will the Easton fit the Gold Tip Kinetics. The Kinetics are some really small diameter shafts. Just wonder if they will fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
            Will the Easton fit the Gold Tip Kinetics. The Kinetics are some really small diameter shafts. Just wonder if they will fit.
            Yes sir, Easton axis have .204 inside diameter as well as the Kinectics.

Comment

Working...
            X