Texas Recurve Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Outdoor Man View Post
    If it's recurve it should fit into one of the classes.
    I am mainly want to use it in the wood class, I don't care to shoot it in the Olympic class

Comment

I would think as long as you are shooting off the shelf with no stabilizer it would be ok.

Comment

I will get with jerp tomorrow since we ate having a club meeting and get you an answer on the bow.

Concerning the earlier question about championships, yes, this shot is our annual Texas Recurve Championship Shoot that we have hosted for decades. It is our second traditional shoot we host every year.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Also on another note for anyone interested we do offer over night camping on that weekend for this event. We have limited # of spots so if you are interested in bringing a camper/RV or Tent please feel free to contact me at 817-709-3236 to make arrangements. There is no electricity but Generators are allowed. We have a pavilion area that has a BBQ grill and a fire pit set up to hang out and visit. Come on out and plan to have some fun.

Comment

evening bump

Comment

I plan on being there. You guys put on a nice shoot.

Comment

I hope I can make this.

Is it $15 per fun round? Or you can shoot all the fun rounds you want for $15?

If I come, it'll only be to whoop bisch...

Comment

Originally posted by Danielb89 View Post
                  I hope I can make this.

Is it $15 per fun round? Or you can shoot all the fun rounds you want for $15?

If I come, it'll only be to whoop bisch...
                  Each, goofball!

Bisch

Comment

not sure how that would make me a goofball. I have never been to a tourney where you paid each time to shoot for fun. I've been to a ton that you pay to compete, but now pay for fun(each time).

Comment

bump

Comment

I will not make it just saw the date is same as the trad hog hunt .

Comment

Bump....
                          I'll be there to shoot Saturday

Comment

To the top

Comment

I will be headed west on 820. I will exit to the right on Old Jacksboro Hwy. Headed north on Old Jacksboro, I cross over a portion of the lake and take a left on Confederate.

What is the name of the street I take another left on when coming down Confederate? It goes down through a residential neighborhood and T's into the lake where I make another right and get to the range.

I cannot remember the name of the road. I think it has "ridge" in it but not sure.

Somebody please let me know. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by 76aggie View Post
                                I will be headed west on 820. I will exit to the right on Old Jacksboro Hwy. Headed north on Old Jacksboro, I cross over a portion of the lake and take a left on Confederate.

What is the name of the street I take another left on when coming down Confederate? It goes down through a residential neighborhood and T's into the lake where I make another right and get to the range.

I cannot remember the name of the road. I think it has "ridge" in it but not sure.

Somebody please let me know. Thanks.
                                The street is Lakeridge - glad you are coming!

Comment

Working...
                                X