Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for posting this.

Comment

Y'all notice that Whole Foods is on the fake list?? That's a bit ironic. "The" organic market of the century (insert sarcasm) selling fake olive oil...well who'd guessed that!

Comment

Originally posted by Junebug View Post
        Olive oil thread on tbh. Very cool.

Few things I've seen above. Texas olive oil council has been dissolved. It is now the Texas association of olive oil.

JP is spot on about Cobram estate. They now have facilities in the us and produce a very high quality extra virgin oil and a very competitive price. Corto olive oil is another us brand that is readily available and high quality.

Here in Texas, fake oils are everywhere. It's pretty common to see a farm with a couple thousand trees claiming to produce thousands of gallons of oil. Another problem is the infrastructure isn't in place for high production.
        I've got a little skin in the game. We farm 150 acres and over 100,000 trees on family ground, and another 500 acres and 250,000 trees for other growers. Fully integrated from tree to bottle with production to prove it. Texana olive ranch on facepage, or texasoliveoilstore.com.
        When purchasing make sure they have a chemical and sensory test to prove that it is Extra Virgin, and a harvest date on the bottle.
        Do yall sell to any grocery chains?

Comment

another article on fake olive oils
          Fake Olive Oil Companies Revealed – Stop Buying These Brands Now

Comment

no wonder i haven't lost any weight with my fried diet...

Comment

Working...
            X