Crickets 🦗

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Old Mexico 2018-2019

He’s known about

Last edited by drop dead fred; 09-19-2018, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        He’s known about

What does that mean ☝️[emoji848][emoji848]

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
          What does that mean ☝️[emoji848][emoji848]

I second that [emoji1312][emoji1312][emoji1312]

Comment

Originally posted by RanchoAB View Post
            I second that [emoji1312][emoji1312][emoji1312]

Doesnt look like this is turning out well for the guy. Might do better trying to find a whole ranch for himself. Dang.

Comment

Originally posted by bahhart View Post
              ANYBODY OUT THERE HAVE AN OPENING FOR ONE? I’m looking to get on a lease. My cell number is 281-593-9133
              I apologize . I didn’t know that you had hunted there. What happened?
              Last edited by dc1986; 09-19-2018, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Maybe he was asking for a friend?

Comment

Looks like they are going to require visas this year for everyone if staying over 3 days no matter how close you hunt to the bridge. Anyone read different?
                  Have the mosquitoes hatched yet after all the rain??? Anyone been down in the last couple of days?

Comment

Some of you guys are hilarious. Dang I love it. Anyway, just got back from Mex lots of rain, ranch in great shape. Mosquitos would carry you away unless there was a good breeze. Saw lots of deer and 2 good bucks. Saw the weather forcast today and next friday the low says 61 around Villa Union - I'm ready.

Comment

Originally posted by marlin man View Post
                      Some of you guys are hilarious. Dang I love it. Anyway, just got back from Mex lots of rain, ranch in great shape. Mosquitos would carry you away unless there was a good breeze. Saw lots of deer and 2 good bucks. Saw the weather forcast today and next friday the low says 61 around Villa Union - I'm ready.

[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Hombre View Post
                        Looks like they are going to require visas this year for everyone if staying over 3 days no matter how close you hunt to the bridge. Anyone read different?
                        Have the mosquitoes hatched yet after all the rain??? Anyone been down in the last couple of days?

Not that I’ve heard but I guess we will soon find out

Comment

Originally posted by Hombre View Post

Is Angadi confirming this?

Comment

Originally posted by sneaky freak View Post
                            Is this true bahhart, if so why did you leave?
                            No bridges burned, One of the main reasons I left was, if it rained I was stranded out there for at least three days. My 2wd long wheel base crew cab 7.3 is definitely NOT a mud buggy. I also had an incident with one of the cowboys, needless to say, he doesn’t work out there anymore. Justin’s group are a great bunch of guys, you will have a hard time finding nicer guys.

Comment

I have found a place to hunt, I want to thank all that contacted me about a lease. TBH is a wonderful tool.

Comment

Originally posted by bahhart View Post
                                I have found a place to hunt, I want to thank all that contacted me about a lease. TBH is a wonderful tool.
                                Glad you found a place. What neck of the woods are you in?

Comment

Working...
                                X