Val Verde County Rut???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Capt.Bryan View Post
    When I used to hunt western Edwards county the rut always fell the week of Thanksgiving and the secondary was always Christmas to new years. We would always see bucks but those were when we would see different bucks show up. I know you were asking about Val Verde county but we were right on the edge of the two counties

Thanks, I will be up there on 11-30-13 hopefully it will be kicking off

Comment

Originally posted by blntrey3 View Post
      I have drove past there numerous times Going to State Park!!! You have saw my sign huh..... When you going back???
      Yes sir I was flipping through the pictures of your place and recognized the sign, looked for it last time I was out to remember exactly where it was. Looks like a heck of a nice place by the way. Not sure when I will get back out there, shooting for first week in Dec.

Comment

Originally posted by fulmer34 View Post
        Yes sir I was flipping through the pictures of your place and recognized the sign, looked for it last time I was out to remember exactly where it was. Looks like a heck of a nice place by the way. Not sure when I will get back out there, shooting for first week in Dec.
        if you make it on the first week of Dec. stop and have a cold beverage of your choice I will be there.

Comment

Originally posted by blntrey3 View Post
          if you make it on the first week of Dec. stop and have a cold beverage of your choice I will be there.
          Alright sounds good man.

Comment

Originally posted by fulmer34 View Post
            Alright sounds good man.
            looking forward to it

Comment

Well on my way to work today i saw a big buck running thru a clearing in a neighberhood here in Del Rio right by Tractor supply so im guessing it is about that time when we need to be in the satands/blinds as much as possible!!!.
              good luck out there may your sight stay sharp and your hands stay still !!!

Comment

Originally posted by VictorG830 View Post
                Well on my way to work today i saw a big buck running thru a clearing in a neighberhood here in Del Rio right by Tractor supply so im guessing it is about that time when we need to be in the satands/blinds as much as possible!!!.
                good luck out there may your sight stay sharp and your hands stay still !!!
                Thay's what I am Talkin 'bout

Comment

Well it's that time .......headed out for a 10 day trip hopefully the RUT is in full swing.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone and ya'll be safe no matter what you do over the holidays.

Comment

heading out tomorrow.....good luck boys...let me know how your doin

Comment

My buddy is at the lease and watched a small buck mount a doe this afternoon. I'm holding out to go till Thursday night to catch the next little cool snap.

Comment

Several bucks came to horns this weekend. Arctic front coming in at end of week. I think my neck is swelling.

Comment

yep I saw 2 young bucks sparring yesterday and another one chsing off the does from the feeder pen

Comment

Sweet I'm itching to be there already.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386041567.844270.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	24268727Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386041580.581003.jpg
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	24268728Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386041591.285165.jpg
Size:	65.1 KB
ID:	24268729all 3 killed in the last 3 days off our lease. Unfortunately none are mine ain't had a chance to get out there. But looks like some big boys are moving.

Comment

Nice deer. Whereabouts in v.v. are you fulmer?

Comment

Working...
                                X