No announcement yet.

Stephen A Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nowhere close to as bad as Bomani Jones. That is the most racist individual I have ever heard on the radio.

Comment

I cant stand most of them, but he is by far the worst.

Comment

Stephen A Smith

Refuse to watch him

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Yeah he's a ****...but most of the ESPN personalities are as well, probably why I avoid that channel 95% of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
            I would love to deck him and Max Kellerman ....oh and Jim rome and that idiot from Dallas skip Bayless
            I've hated Max Kellerman for 20yrs now. He used to cover boxing exclusively and my dad and I would make bets on how many rounds into the fight before he started saying they should stop the fight. The Gatti vs Ward fights would have never happened if he would have had it his way. We even kept a tally of how many main event fights in a row where he claimed they should've stopped the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by skinsfan View Post
              Nowhere close to as bad as Bomani Jones. That is the most racist individual I have ever heard on the radio.
              This.

Love Beadle and the other ladies.

Comment

He started covering boxing for Top Rank Pay Per Views. He does a terrible job. He clearly has not followed the sport and was thrown in there. He was paired with a pro (Bradley) and he constantly challenged his opnion. His input was poor at best.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  He's a racist pos too....
                  Yep.

Comment

Him and Bomani are as racist as they come!!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                      Is there a more annoying, condescending sports radio personality?

NO!!!!!!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        He's a racist pos too....

yup....mute is automatic when I hear or see that POS on TV or radio.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          This.

Love Beadle and the other ladies.
                          She's a loony lefty too. I enjoyed listening to her sports commentary though.

Occasionally, Stephen A. will say something I agree with. I never watch or listen to anything from espn, unless there's a college football game on. I might read a link to something that someone has posted, but that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                            Is there a more annoying, condescending sports radio personality?

He has the 1-3 spot on our local sports talk, and it is my daily reminder of why ESPN is sucking wind
                            I can’t believe they added him to their lineup. Didn’t like when Cowan left, but really ****** they put Stephen A on. Only listen to Tech Talk now.

Comment

I turn the channel anytime that Sorry SOB is on the air. TV or radio.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                                Can't stand him or Colin
                                Yeah, I dont get it how they got in the position they are in. Someone has to be tuning in?

Comment

Working...
                                X