Been in jail for 3 months. Finally out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    The only other deer hunters we have in the office is garner (bald) and Reece (glasses and bad stache). Garner has a place in east tx but I thought closer to trinity. His brother who is a trooper is on it as well.
    I think he said he was a detective for the sheriff's office and works nights. I asked if he knew Chew and he said he did. He's a pretty good size guy.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      Just now seein' this! I bet you sho-nuff glad to be able to work in genuine daylight!! All's I can say is you better watch out for ol' Quackerbox... He's got some bad mojo goin' on right now. You make plans with that dude, thay's a dang good chance you gonna get rained out!
      Dang Charlie, one trip and I'm branded for life?? I say that as we board a flightto cabo to visit with Bud?![emoji16]

Originally posted by deerplanter View Post
      I think he said he was a detective for the sheriff's office and works nights. I asked if he knew Chew and he said he did. He's a pretty good size guy.

Most "detectives" work days unless on call.

Comment

Dang Charlie, one trip and I'm branded for life?? I say that as we board a flightto cabo to visit with Bud?![emoji16]

Yea the donut shops are closed at nite

Comment

Congrats Chew!

Comment

I'm not sure of the night's but he usually only hunts during the week

Comment

Been in jail for 3 months. Finally out.

Giving it up.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVz_kJpv-Fs

For this.........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c327esqh9q0

Last edited by Thumper; 06-13-2018, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                It's kind of like that....but different.

Comment

So uhhh... Chew... about Trump swapping California to North Korea on Facebook... uhhh wow dude...

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                    So uhhh... Chew... about Trump swapping California to North Korea on Facebook... uhhh wow dude...
                    ...so, Chew got a scoop? He get one before Hannity did? hard to believe, but then again, it is CHEW after all...

Comment

No comment. She's my cousin but not related by blood...only by marriage.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        No comment. She's my cousin but not related by blood...only by marriage.
                        She's allowed to vote?

Comment

Good deal

Comment

She's allowed to vote?
                            I'm guessing that the registration process was beyond her capabilities.

Comment

They probably got tired of Bobby taking his skivvies off and throwing them on the floor. I can only assume that this may be frowned upon by some in a jail cell....you know....late at night!

Welcome back to days copper!!

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                                They probably got tired of Bobby taking his skivvies off and throwing them on the floor. I can only assume that this may be frowned upon by some in a jail cell....you know....late at night!

Welcome back to days copper!!
                                I have heard the rumors about his drawers before.

Comment

Working...
                                X