No announcement yet.

My son Clay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent for Clay, you and your family, and all of those affected by this horrific incident. May God give you all the strength, comfort, and understanding to get through this. God bless y'all!

Comment

Can't sleep. Laying here counting my blessings. Alot of Clays teachers came by yesterday. His employers and coaches, all praising what a great kid he is. I couldn't have been any prouder than I was yesterday. God has great plans in store for him.
      Seeing how this is a bow hunting sight , let me introduce you to Clay the bow hunter.
      He has pretty much been a bow only hunter since he was 12. He shot some deer with his rifle at 11 and thought it was too easy and chose to go bow only every since
      I can't wait it see the man my son is turning into.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Tim Wells aint got nothin on this young man. I love you son.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Prayers for Clay

Comment

Prayers for Clay and all involved

Comment

Prayers for the young man and all involved

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Things got blurry around here real quick. Fine young man you got there bud and you are 100% correct, the good lord has big plans for him.

Comment

Great pics & THANKS for sharing!

Comment

Prayers up for you boy and all the others dealing with these hard times.

Comment

Prayers for all.

Comment

I pray for God’s continued blessings on Clay and All affected...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for Clay and your entire family..You are a rock sir keep the faith.

Comment

I’m so sorry to hear this and pray for a quick and full recovery for Clay and as much healing as is possible for all those affected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for all the families of these kids and the community.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                                I can't wait it see the man my son is turning into.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Working...
                                X