Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LiftAndShoot View Post
    That's a tough one.

I think you have to weigh the odds that she goes from 'crushed that you found out' to 'crushed that you found out and then angry with you for 'acting' surprised.'

Not sure about your Mrs., but mine would want to know that I know. I would mitigate with how grateful I was and how thoughtful the idea is. Maybe even give her time to change up the plans.

Also, totally would throw the BIL under the bus.
    +1

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
      What chu talking about Willis?" .
      Hahaha, this

Comment

Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post
        That's an easy one. "You look great, as always". No lie, didn't hurt her feelings.
        Then hear " That's not what I asked, why are you avoiding the question?"

Comment

The party is here so no hiding it anymore.

AND

come to find out, the BIL confessed to my sister who told my wife so she has know that I've know for about a month.

It's all good and I'm still happy for my wife because she really managed to pull it mostly off without me knowing much of anything.

Comment

She was just testing you. Be ready.

Comment

Happy upcoming 50th!! enjoy the day!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Play stupid.....absolutely nothing good comes out of your telling her you know. If she finds out you know, you are still a saint for trying to let her do her thing and least with my wife you would be. Win Win.
                agreed, thats why hes so SMART

Comment

Just asked the wife,,, don’t tell her and act shocked

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                    The party is here so no hiding it anymore.

AND

come to find out, the BIL confessed to my sister who told my wife so she has know that I've know for about a month.

It's all good and I'm still happy for my wife because she really managed to pull it mostly off without me knowing much of anything.
                    Happy Birthday Art! I just sent her a message that I couldn't make it over. I'm just glad I wasn't the one that spilled the beans!

Comment

Originally posted by 30-30 View Post
                      Is your BIL the only one who knows you know? Tell him if he opens his trap again you will break his face. Then act surprised at the party. It’s a good lie.
                      Tell BIL it’s time to pay the piper!

Comment

Wow we had a great time. My wife can throw a great party!

Comment

Pics or it didn't happen.

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Working...
                          X