Langley Ranch Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Langley Ranch Hunt

I have a hog hunt booked for January at the Langley Ranch in CenterVille Tx. Has anyone been there before? My wife booked this trip as a gift for me and i was wondering about the place.

its a great place to get alot of action but its small... i had a good time just not what i was used to from hunting in the NE at this ranch they catch the pigs and let them go in a 40-60 acre spot of land then they move the pigs around but i really liked the people and shots come up alot durring the hunt

Comment

I have never hunted there but have a few friends that have and all have had a great time, I'll bet you will have a great time also..

Comment

Thanx for the info gang. I am looking foreward to it.January is going to be a busy month for me.

Comment

Anyone reports on this place recently?

Comment

They're my neighbors. Great people and they will go out of their way to see that you leave happy.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Randy? I love the place. Joe and his wife are great people. I really like staying in the cabin. Last time I was there it was 25/person for the cabin. Hope you bring several ice chests. You might need them if you take a couple shots.

Comment

Originally posted by mdb View Post
                  Anyone reports on this place recently?
                  They stay booked like two years out. Good people that do what it takes to have plenty hogs.. They have some deer too but they dont talk about them very much. You cant go wrong if you can get in.. They have so much repeat business that it may be hard to book if that tells you anything..

Comment

I went back in 2011 as a bunch of friends had been before and invited me. I knew it was more of just a small " kill pen " type of hunt.

They load in big hogs,.. kinda pretend like your hunting over corn the first evening set,.. but then the guide goes to just pushing the hogs around and they run by you and you shoot them. After the first up to 150lbs I believe was included,.. after that it's $1 per lb !!!! And when I was there, nothing weighed any less than 150lb !!!! Talk about the $$$$ adding up fast for several hogs !

Not at all my kind of hunt, but my friends had invited me several places and I had always declined, so thought I'ld make at least one trip.

For GARANTEED harvest - you will get your hog or hogs.
                    Randy is a great guy - ( guide ) place is small but nice, and as mentioned - you will get your pig. Just not my cup of tea --- below is a link to a video of the place and our trip shooting hogs back in 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBsLPz9XIPc

Attached Files

Comment

I hunted with them in 2008. Joe & Sue are great folks. Joe will work his butt off to get your hogs. You will enjoy.

Comment

Was there last month. Great time and definitely great people. It was a little weird cause the hogs didn't really run from us. I'd go back but I wouldn't say it's very sporting.

Comment

Working...
                        X