X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For All You Drone Folks Out There

Would you risk it?

Train

I don't have a drone but, that's unbelievable!

Comment

Not a drone guy, but that looked like insane and expert flying to get that footage!! Just, WOW! So many ways to wipe out.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Comment

wow that is impressive

Comment

That cat is pretty good with a drone. Engineer didnt like having his pic taken

Comment

Absolutely- but personally wouldn't land on it. That drone is more of an acrobatics drone and doesn't have anywhere near as much camera angle as I fly with (racing). Most racers are running 45 degree plus camera angle and can't see the ground when they are on the ground. Guy definitely has some skill!!!

Comment

And this is why drones are outlawed in so many places.....

Comment

That guy has some skills, I like the conductor shutting the window that was hilarious.

Comment

Pretty cool video, the conductor didn't seem impressed.

Comment

I was watching thinking man that is cool, you are good, but try and go under one and see how good you are.........BAM.

Insane skills.

Comment

Conductor: "Dispatch!! DISPATCH!!! THIS HERE IS UNIONPACIFIC6FittyFive!!! IGOTS ALIENS OUSSIDE MY WINDER!!!!!
                      Dispatch: "Say Again Union Pacific 655"
                      Conductor: "ALIENS!!! THEY MUST BE LITTLE CUZ THEIR SHIP IS TINY!!!"
                      Dispatch: "BobbyAllen, are you drinking your lunch again?"
                      Conductor: "NO!!! THEYS FLEW RIGHT UP TO MY WINDER!!! I DONT WANNA BE PROBED LIKE MY COUSIN FLOYD... FLOYD AINT BEEN THE SAME SINCE.... SO I SHUT THE WINDER!!! "

Dispatch: "BobbyAllen, you are relieved.. we'll take over controls. Go lie down."

Comment

wow. Have you guys seen the drone races they show on TV sometimes where they fly through stadiums and down the halls and stuff. Some talented people for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                          wow. Have you guys seen the drone races they show on TV sometimes where they fly through stadiums and down the halls and stuff. Some talented people for sure.
                          We fly with some of those guys here in Dallas area. Those races are meant for TV and don't show some of the real skill and speed these guys have. They're limited to flying the drones provided- which are large and heavy with lots of LED's for TV. Flying the local races where you fly drones that are half the weight or less shows their real skills.

There's a race tonight at Mccinnish Park in Carrollton if anyone is interested in seeing it in person. I can't make it, but will be alot of great guys there.

Comment

Here's a short video I just did behind my house. Not HD video, and turn down the sound.

This drone will run 70-80mph.

Comment

I am surprised more of those don't get shot out of the sky. I don't blame the engineer for being annoyed at being filmed, it's kind of an invasion of privacy.

That is impressive flying though. I have one that is basically a toy, the range doesn't even reach off of our 2 acres. I got it thinking I would learn to fly it then get a nice once so I could fly over my hunting spot in the winter to scout for bedding areas in the snow (PA not TX). But I stink at flying and would have lost the thing for sure haha.

Comment

Working...
                              X