• Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what time is everyone going to meet at this spot??? [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Weekend

Comment

I emailed the lake office awhile ago to obtain some information to hunt around Lavon Lake but no answer so far. I'll have to find some time to visit due to work schedule. Would love to be able to just hunt right after work for some hogs

Comment

So get a permit and go hunt. Corp land is open 24/7

Comment

Originally posted by Hunterlo70 View Post
            I emailed the lake office awhile ago to obtain some information to hunt around Lavon Lake but no answer so far. I'll have to find some time to visit due to work schedule. Would love to be able to just hunt right after work for some hogs
            once you get your initial permit and parking tag you can renew it online every year and just print it up.

Comment

Originally posted by BPurvisJr View Post
              once you get your initial permit and parking tag you can renew it online every year and just print it up.
              Yeah, the problem is my work schedule. It'll take me approximately 40 minutes to get there WITHOUT traffic and by the time I get there, the place would be closed. To my understanding, you can no register online.

Comment

Yeah, the problem is my work schedule. It'll take me approximately 40 minutes to get there WITHOUT traffic and by the time I get there, the place would be closed. To my understanding, you can no register online.
                you can if you have already been registered there the previous year. if this is your first permit you gotta go into the office unfortunately brother.

Comment

i called in sick one day to go get my permit, and then just spent the rest of the day fishing the lake.

Comment

I still haven't received an email back from January... but I got my permit![emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Same here, I took off early on a Friday

Comment

Originally posted by BPurvisJr View Post
                        you can if you have already been registered there the previous year. if this is your first permit you gotta go into the office unfortunately brother.
                        I just moved to the DFW area from California not too long ago so I've not been there before. I may just have to do that one of these days. Need to find a new hunting partner too since my brothers are not wanting to get into archery and the wife has a cow when I go solo hunting

I'll probably go sometime in June since I will have a day off for my birthday from work. That should work

Comment

Originally posted by Bigyummy77 View Post
                          Same here, I took off early on a Friday

I'll take BPurvisJr's advice and spend the day fishing after I get register for my permit

Comment

I'll take BPurvisJr's advice and spend the day fishing after I get register for my permit
                            there ya go! let me know, i'll head out with ya.

Comment

Hunterlo70 hit me up when u wanna go out. I'm usually available

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Noted guys. Will see if you guys are available the week prior.

Comment

Working...
                                X