Need help.... arrow rest.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drew19 View Post
    So I'm fairly new to archery. I currently have a whisker biscuit and I'm looking for more consistency. I have been looking at the vapor trail limb driver, Any thoughts? What's the best? Thanks for the help
    - drew
    nothing more dependable than the limb driver pro v

Comment

Have a QAD on the Elite and Ripcords on the other two. I prefer the Ripcord because of where the cocking lever is located. On the QAD it is on the opposite side of the riser and on the Ripcord it is directly under the "V" that holds the arrow.

I left the WB due to the noise on draw with my aluminum arrows. Got busted twice in ten days on the draw when the deer heard the noise. Tried silicone on the shafts, making the hole in the WB a bit larger, and nothing would eliminate the slight, but noticeable noise on the draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew19 View Post
        I feel that I'm pretty consistent with the WB I have just heard that when the arrow goes through the rest the arrow is being slowed down because the "whiskers" are touching the arrow all the way to the veins. So I thought a drop away would help with both accuracy and fps.
        1-3 fps drop is all that will occur, and that makes no difference at all at hunting ranges , if you have crappy shooting form a biscuit will show it, if you are not interested in actually getting better, a fall away is your friend, it is far more forgiving of form issues

Comment

I've had Ripcord, Vapor Trail, but my QAD HDX is by far the best that I have had.

Comment

Quad HDX

Comment

QAD ultra rest and be done with it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for all of the help and advice everyone!

Comment

Did anyone mention QAD?

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                    Did anyone mention QAD?
                    Nope. This is the first time I'm hearing of a qad m. Does anyone like those? Haha

Comment

Working...
                    X