THE Official Twin Buttes Reservoir Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE Official Twin Buttes Reservoir Thread

Fields are here... pretty lame wonder how many people are going to get shot this year... area 6 is nearly impossible to drive into, i positive you mean area 4.... the fields are in area 3 close to the Dam so everyone and their elbow can get to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You are correct I was in area 4. Looked at the map wrong. My usual dove field is planted in cotton this year so I was looking for a different place. Probably just end up going to SASP and grinding it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Toddcaster View Post
        You are correct I was in area 4. Looked at the map wrong. My usual dove field is planted in cotton this year so I was looking for a different place. Probably just end up going to SASP and grinding it out.

Go into area 4. Drive past the fields. Follow road until it leads close to the water way in the back. It’s where I use to dove hunt. The birds will fly in circles as the land near the grass in the water. Sunset is best there

Comment

TGW- why is the limit on TBR still one and one? The numbers I see out there suggest a significantly higher population.

Comment

Hello, Did anyone go out yesterday? Just wondering how muddy it is out there after all the rain. I don't have a 4wd.

Comment

Our census (helicopter survey) does not reflect the ability to increase the harvest at this time, which is one of the reasons we've started doing the habitat improvements; see area 8 and we are looking to do area 5 this coming year if possible.

Comment

I still cant figure out how to post pics on here. I need help with this whole pic url thing. if anybody can help me just message me. I just pulled card and found deer and turkey and a pair of pigs. Yay, I have never gotten a wild pig. Heres hoping on seeing them after sept 29th.

Comment

Originally posted by howhandi View Post
                  I still cant figure out how to post pics on here. I need help with this whole pic url thing. if anybody can help me just message me. I just pulled card and found deer and turkey and a pair of pigs. Yay, I have never gotten a wild pig. Heres hoping on seeing them after sept 29th.

Howard host the image only and copy the url body

Comment

Thanks brother. Is a pvc tube to keep corn dry considered a feeder? Would it be considered against the rules or TBR?

Comment

Thanks brother. Is a pvc tube to keep corn dry considered a feeder? Would it be considered against the rules or TBR?

Yes because it feeds a deer... you can only ground feed

Comment

Thanks bro. Gonna have to fix that

Comment

HOWARD send me the picture in Facebook and I’ll post it for you

Comment

I just got my book for public grounds and it says that there is a season for hogs on TBR. I thought there was no season on hogs. Why the difference.?

Comment

I just got my book for public grounds and it says that there is a season for hogs on TBR. I thought there was no season on hogs. Why the difference.?

There has been the past few years there. Tbr has it’s own laws and seasons.

Comment

There is a season for hogs on TBR due to the fact that the land is being managed for multi-use; not just hunting.

Comment

Working...
                                X