No announcement yet.

TBH 4x4 trip - Sign Ups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hoping i can still make it. at the moment looks like i might have to go in to work.

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
      hoping i can still make it. at the moment looks like i might have to go in to work.
      Me too. Need to break in that JL

Comment

Looking like thunderstorms that day...

Comment

Wish I could make it. Looks like a blast. Maybe next time

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
            Good looking rig.

10 days til we hit the trails. Anyone else want to join in the fun? I know there's a bunch of folks on this site that have trail capable rigs.

Here's the list at the moment.

Fargus
            Cantcatch5
            jlinville
            Wes122984

Two Jeeps and two ATV's
            Are the jeeps that are going all decked out off road rigs? I have a 1990 wrangler that I got about a year ago, never been to Barnwell, but looks like it might be a bit much for a rookie!

Comment

Originally posted by jlinville View Post
              Looking like thunderstorms that day...
              You hush with your thunderstorms, lol. Yea, I have been keeping an eye on it and was going to bring it up Wednesday especially since we will have ATV's with us. Also, I had mud. If I wanted mud I would hit up the parks down here.

Originally posted by Rick View Post
              Are the jeeps that are going all decked out off road rigs? I have a 1990 wrangler that I got about a year ago, never been to Barnwell, but looks like it might be a bit much for a rookie!
              As it looks right now mine may be the be the only Jeep. It's a 2006 LJ running 33's. Pretty much stock. Not sure if your rig is stock is mild or wild, but Barnwell has something for everyone and the harder obstacles have bypasses.

Comment

it is stock except for lift and has 33's on it. no winch or anything like that. I have not had it long, had to get it running. would love to get off the road with it and see what it (and me) can do. I only live 30-40 miles from there, so I might drive up saturday

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                  it is stock except for lift and has 33's on it. no winch or anything like that. I have not had it long, had to get it running. would love to get off the road with it and see what it (and me) can do. I only live 30-40 miles from there, so I might drive up saturday

Comment

Postponed

The weather is looking to be NASTY for Saturday so I am going to postpone this event. I have been watching it since last Sunday and the forecast has not changed much if at all. I am open to suggestions for a new date.

Comment

Sorry about your event being canceled.

We are going to Wolf Caves this weekend to play in the big rocks!

Comment

Originally posted by Capp35 View Post
                        Sorry about your event being canceled.

We are going to Wolf Caves this weekend to play in the big rocks!
                        We drove by that place many times, looks like fun. Its pretty cool how random those big red rocks just pop up outta nowhere along that stretch.

Comment

Working...
                        X