No announcement yet.

How many fly fishermen on here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White River in ONE (UNO) Month! A week with Uncle Saggy.........4 custom fly rods on the roll up - On LIKE DONKEY KONG!

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
      White River in ONE (UNO) Month! A week with Uncle Saggy.........4 custom fly rods on the roll up - On LIKE DONKEY KONG!

That's a cool place! Been there a few times with Jimmy T! Might go back soon!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My brother got it done!

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
          My brother got it done!

That’s awesome. Bucket list fish for me for sure

Comment

Nice!!!

Comment

One of my self built 5wt customs / Galvan 3wt fly reel

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                I’m sure some of y’all recognise this place!
                No clue where you're at but I recognize that bottle!

Comment

Nice looking rig! I have a couple Galvan reels. They're smooth!

Comment

Thats awesome my trip is put off fir now **** divorce caused some issues thought it was all but over after 17 months guess i thought wrong

Comment

Does anybody sell flies on here or do fly swaps? Ive gotten really good at tieing, spinning hair, making whatever tried a lot out on Buchanan this wknd and busted some whites and striper. I might start selling some or it would be cool to start a fly swap.

Comment

Heading back to my old stomping grounds in July, plan on fishing the North Platte and Big Horn. Hopefully will catch the golden stonefly hatch!
                        Last edited by Aggiehunter08; 06-04-2019, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Beautiful rod, you are getting really good at that kind of craft. Seeing that rod makes me want to get a 3 wt. Where will you fish with it besides the White?

Comment

Living Waters Fly Fishing celebrating 11 years

If you're in the Austin area, pass by tomoorrow as Living Waters Fly Fishing is celebrating 11 years in business.

Chris' Dad is got the smoker going and lunch will be served.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FLiv ingWatersFlyFishing%2Fposts%2F2263226020420607&wid th=500" width="500" height="740" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media"></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by Ghillie up View Post
                              Does anybody sell flies on here or do fly swaps? Ive gotten really good at tieing, spinning hair, making whatever tried a lot out on Buchanan this wknd and busted some whites and striper. I might start selling some or it would be cool to start a fly swap.
                              I tie a bunch of different patterns, but I'm not sure they are sellable. I'm not even sure fish like them. But if you can tie a decent hook up crawfish pattern, I would trade you some closer minnows or baby fat minnows for them. If you pm me your number I can text you pics of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghillie up View Post
                                I do but I won’t be back up and tying until sept/oct probably

Comment

Working...
                                X