cabelas in houston?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cabelas in houston?

does any body know why they dont open a cabelas in houston or near houston. i think that north houston like tomball or woodlands would be a goodplace for one

x2

Comment

Beats me!

Comment

Actually Katy would be better for all the people heading to the hill country and the northern end of South Texas. I'd rather have a Cabelas than Bass Pro

Comment

I don't know why we don't have one either. If we were to get one, I would ditch my Bass Pro card and get a Cabela's card, that's for sure.

Comment

i think the north end of conroe, would be ideal..

Comment

Originally posted by tommy1005 View Post
              Actually Katy would be better for all the people heading to the hill country and the northern end of South Texas. I'd rather have a Cabelas than Bass Pro
              X2

Comment

I would settle for anywhere within 50 miles of Houston...North, South, East, or West. Beats having to drive to Buda, Fort Worth, or Baton Rouge.

It baffles me that they would have a location in Winnipeg, Canada before having one in Houston.

Comment

Houston is the home of Academy. There are 22 academy stores in the Houston area. I am not saying it is THE main reason, but that, and the fact that there is 2 BP stores, and three Gander stores probably isn't too inviting for them.

Comment

Tons of competetion as mentioned above! Also Carters country is everywhere also. There have been "rumors" about Willis Texas for some time now but not sure how accurate that was. I like Bass Pro as I have been to 23 locations and have my own little quest underway to get to all of them in the next few years. I also have been to 9 or so Cabela's but they tend not to be in places I travel to.

Comment

Originally posted by tommy1005 View Post
                      x2

Comment

This is a really old post, but I want to bump it.

Anyone have any word on any new Cabela's and/or Bass Pros in or around Houston? Particularly north houston?

Comment

Don't hold your breath on Bass Pro. They require a developer to fund and build it for them. The premise is build one and other economic development will come.

Comment

I miss Cabelas, Bass Pro just isnt as good imo

Comment

me too!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X