No announcement yet.

Boy Scouts: Glad we are almost out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What scares me is if we accept this deviance as "normal" how long will it be before pedophile behavior is also "normal ".

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
      What scares me is if we accept this deviance as "normal" how long will it be before pedophile behavior is also "normal ".

Gary
      It is just a matter of time before pedophiles will self identify as 10 year old boys and be given a defense to prosecution, or that behavior will be labelled "normal" as well. The left already embraces incest.

Comment

I really don't know how kids can identify themselves as transgender if we didn't flood the tv and all the social media with it, some say it's time changing, I say live and let live but I can't say God bless or Merry Christmas, but others can protest and force the elected officials to change the laws to fit a few instead of the majority?

Comment

Originally posted by coy-ote View Post
          I really don't know how kids can identify themselves as transgender if we didn't flood the tv and all the social media with it, some say it's time changing, I say live and let live but I can't say God bless or Merry Christmas, but others can protest and force the elected officials to change the laws to fit a few instead of the majority?
          They don't, they are just young and confused. Their liberal parents identify them as transgender. Hear about that child down in Pearland where the liberal single momma was suing the ISD? 4 years old and mom has made him a shemale.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
            They don't, they are just young and confused. Their liberal parents identify them as transgender. Hear about that child down in Pearland where the liberal single momma was suing the ISD? 4 years old and mom has made him a shemale.

http://www.khou.com/news/local/pearl...ghts/292585378
            I didn't read the article, but I'd like to throat punch that attention needing b*! $#

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
              Self identifiying as something you are not is a form of mental illness or something.
              are you an actual psychiatrist or just self identifying as one?

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                I didn't read the article, but I'd like to throat punch that attention needing b*! $#
                I read the article.

Sounds like a mom trying to do right by her child.

It amazes me some of the harshness thrown around this place. I guess that's the internet for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                  I read the article.

It amazes me some of the harshness thrown around this place. I guess that's the internet for ya.
                  Well, your way of thinking is part of the problem. A 4 year old needs guidance. That story is complete BS. A 4 year old telling his mother he's a girl and praying to die.....ya right.

I went back and read the story......guess the 4 year old TOLD his mother to get his ears pierced. I guess when my youngest boy was 3 and pretending to be a puppy.....I should have got him a collar and made him sleep outside! . I feel sorry for the child. His mother has sentenced him to a hard life.
                  Last edited by Traildust; 02-01-2017, 08:36 AM.

Comment

How is it harsh how was that parent raised that made a decision for a child that may be going through a phase or following a trend, maybe more parenting the way things are supposed to be, I remember boys didn't play with dolls cause they had a dad brothers and uncles who wouldn't allow it and teach him to be a young man. Now days do as you please and if you don't get your way mommy will file a lawyer to fix it for you. Too fat to be a cheerleader don't worry I will file a lawsuit instead of to the victors go the spoils, no harshness just society being raised a generation that teaches don't work hard just complain and you will get your way......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I read the article.

She is NOT doing right by that child. If that child was 14 that would be one thing but 4? 4 year olds also want to be tigers, aliens, space monsters, etc.....

Point is 4 year olds don't know what they want.
                      Last edited by Ætheling; 02-01-2017, 08:25 AM.

Comment

If you wish to continue to support BSA I am fine with that. If you don't after this, I will echo the support that has been voiced for Trail Life. The bottom line is get involved in your kids life so you know what they are being taught. If you are doing this then good job!

Here's a link for the CEO of Trail Life's response. http://www.traillifeusa.com/blog/212...s-BSA-Decision
                        Thanks and God bless!

Comment

Folding would be okay at this point. I pulled my son when I learned the kids are awarded badges for gaming. What the hell??? We ran out like our hair was on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                            Well, your way of thinking is part of the problem. A 4 year old needs guidance. That story is complete BS. A 4 year old telling his mother he's a girl and praying to die.....ya right.
                            Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                            She is NOT doing right by that child. If that child was 14 that would be one thing but 4? 4 year olds also want to be tigers, aliens, space monsters, etc.....

Point is 4 year olds don't know what they want.
                            I can pull up any number of articles that show children have gender identity by 2-3 yrs old and certainly by 4. I have a 2.5 yr old. She is very aware of the difference in boys and girls blah blah blah

Comment

I can pull up any number of articles that show children have gender identity by 2-3 yrs old and certainly by 4. I have a 2.5 yr old. She is very aware of the difference in boys and girls blah blah blah
                              Ok, at four if she tells you she wants to be a guy are you going to explain to her otherwise or go buy her a suit and tie and shave her head and then demand she pees with the boys?

Comment

He has a penis....not a girl. blah blah blah

Comment

Working...
                                X