iPhone scammed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iPhone scammed

So I bought a iPhone 11 and got scammed. It’s icloud locked. I’ve since been blocked and can’t contact the seller. Does anyone know of a iCloud unlocking service that works? I’m out $800 and want to throw up

In. Good luck to you on retrieving your money.

Comment

Please tell me this was either through ebay or paypal goods and services?

Comment

That sucks. Some people are pieces of crap

Comment

ruh roh raggy

pretty sure apple are the only folks who could unlock a locked icloud.

Comment

I would bet that phone would ping a geiger counter it's so hot...

Comment

Originally posted by trjones87 View Post
              ruh roh raggy

pretty sure apple are the only folks who could unlock a locked icloud.
              And I bet you'd have hail getting them to do it, if at all. I believe there was a suspected terrorist's phone they wouldn't unlock a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                And I bet you'd have hail getting them to do it, if at all. I believe there was a suspected terrorist's phone they wouldn't unlock a few years ago.
                ya unless you got a receipt....apple gonna be tough

Comment

If you bought it on ebay, go through the buyer protection there.

If you paid with paypal G&S, do the same with them.

If you paid with paypal F&F, smack yoself once or twice for doing that then make an attempt to go through their buyer protection, might not work but then again it might.

I'd try to be rid of that phone before trying to get it to work, I can just about gaurantee it's stolen.

Comment

I bought it off Facebook, put my sim in and was able to make a call and thought everything was good, when I got home I tried to log into iCloud and was unable to. Guess I’m an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by texaswildlifeta View Post
                      I bought it off Facebook, put my sim in and was able to make a call and thought everything was good, when I got home I tried to log into iCloud and was unable to. Guess I’m an idiot
                      Nah..crap happens man... the scammer is the bad guy. He knew what he was doing or he wouldn't have blocked you.

How did you pay for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                        Nah..crap happens man... the scammer is the bad guy. He knew what he was doing or he wouldn't have blocked you.

How did you pay for it?

Cash. I just want to throw up. $800 didn’t come easy ��
                        Last edited by texaswildlifeta; 10-16-2019, 12:01 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Use a family or friends Facebook to contact him. Still may be a dead end. Guess an idea

Comment

Originally posted by texaswildlifeta View Post
                            Cash. I just want to throw up. $800 didn’t come easy ��
                            Oh man... that sucks. Dirty folks are everywhere out there man.

If that case might as well give one of those unlocking services a shot.

Comment

Working...
                            X