No announcement yet.

Average cost of a WATER WELL????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i do this for a living , i wrote over 2 1/2 million dollars in invoices last year , so i know a little bit about this stuff , why 8" casing? , a 12 1/4" hole with 6" sdr-17 casing will give you room for a super gravel pack , there is enough room for you pump and motor , with that kind of volume your pumping level should be fairly high as well , i dont have any charts with me but im gonna say that a 7 1/2 hp pump assy should do what you want , on single phase elec youll need larger pump wire , so that kicks your expense up some
    a well as ive described with everything included-drilled,cased completed well , pump, pipe,wire control box , a turn key job , probably from 30.00 to 35.00 per foot , id have to put a pencil to it to be exact , hope this has been helpful

Comment

Thanks Mike....that's exactly what I needed.

We were told we would need to run a 3-phase line in from the highway to run the pump. Is that necessary?

Comment

nope not at all !! you can go up to a 15 hp motor with 6" casing and still stay single phase

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
          inlaws drilled one 2 yrs ago in Zavala county that cost about 60 k. They went down almost 3000ft and hit the main water. Well tested at around 500 gpm if my memory is correct.
          Much deeper and your inlaws could have been drawing a monthly royalty check

I have a well in the yard that is 80+' deep that has over 60' of water in it. I need to get a pump set up and a storage tank so I can use it. Don't know if it is drinkable or not but my yard could sure use some help

Comment

just drilled this week at my house. im in central texas though. 14 $ a foot. went 460 ft + had a 120 gallon tank, 1 1/2 hp pump dropped to 240 ft w/all hooked up to house. turnkey 11,800. break out the checkbook----ouch!

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
              They have water shallower but it has a horrible sulphur like smell and taste the livestock won't drink it.

Probably the Carrizo Wilcox water table if it's full of iron and sulfur.

Comment

Anyone drill wells around Burleson county? Needing bids on one soon.

Comment

Originally posted by wtb90 View Post
                  Anyone drill wells around Burleson county? Needing bids on one soon.

Justin Bilski 979-421-0305

Tell him Travis Schmidt sent you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

$35-40 per foot for a turn key job is pretty average.

Comment

Just got a price for a 300' well in Burnet county and it was right at $15,000 complete.

Comment

Who’s the best operator in SoTX?

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post

Check out Moy’s

Comment

Regardless of cost it will be cheaper than the San Jacinto river authority Government backed monopoly price gouging scheme. Just saying

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                              Herbolds, Gaydos or Moys.

I paid 28.00 a foot for 6 inch casing and that included 1.5 hp pump, controller and 60 gallon pressure tank. Well is 375' and in the Queen City Aquifer(sand water).

That was 3 years ago, of course everyone was telling me I paid too much.

Comment

Draco who was that from? That’s a good price in Burnet. I have been paying around $18,000 for everything. Wells have been around 340ft though.

Comment

Working...
                                X