• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a great weekend Macie!

God Bless the Gardner's.

Comment

Prayers!

Comment

Have a great day Macie gal, Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving, Miss Macie! Hope you and your family have a great day.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post

Happy Thanksgiving, Gardner family. I was fortunate enough to meet Mrs Gardner and Ms Macie in the waiting room while waiting for our son’s first appointment a couple weeks back. Such a small world and I know I probably freaked you guys out when I said “is this Macie?” when she sat next to me.

Just wanted to pass along that just being able to meet Macie and Mrs Gardner put my wife and my minds at ease. We’re just starting our journey with our son and having followed Macies story for the past years, my wife and I truly believe God had our paths cross for a reason. Seeing a familiar face, even if the familiarity is from pictures on here, really helped put our minds at ease in a brand new environment.

Wish your family all the best.

Welch Family

Comment

A very Happy Thanksgiving to The Gardner's. Give macy a kiss for me.

Comment

Originally posted by lwelch70 View Post
                  Happy Thanksgiving, Gardner family. I was fortunate enough to meet Mrs Gardner and Ms Macie in the waiting room while waiting for our son’s first appointment a couple weeks back. Such a small world and I know I probably freaked you guys out when I said “is this Macie?” when she sat next to me.

Just wanted to pass along that just being able to meet Macie and Mrs Gardner put my wife and my minds at ease. We’re just starting our journey with our son and having followed Macies story for the past years, my wife and I truly believe God had our paths cross for a reason. Seeing a familiar face, even if the familiarity is from pictures on here, really helped put our minds at ease in a brand new environment.

Wish your family all the best.

Welch Family

Keili called me right away that day. I asked her what your screen name was and she said she didn’t get it. Lol. You didn’t freak them out. She was excited that you recognized Macie. If you ever need some help/advice don’t hesitate to ask. If it’s medical then Keili will be the one. She bows the med center like the back of hand.

Comment

Keili called me right away that day. I asked her what your screen name was and she said she didn’t get it. Lol. You didn’t freak them out. She was excited that you recognized Macie. If you ever need some help/advice don’t hesitate to ask. If it’s medical then Keili will be the one. She bows the med center like the back of hand.

Haha. Will do and I appreciate that, really do. That place has had us turned around multiple times already.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to y’all.

Comment

Good morning from the deer blind in Bosque County. Hope you had a blessed thanksgiving day.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Hope the Gardners had a great Thanksgiving.

I'm very grateful for friends and family like y'all.

Praying for the Gardner's!! God Bless.

Comment

Good morning, Miss Macie. It's Monday, here we go for another week. Have a great day!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

LWelch, if’n you greet Keili again, don’t be scared to give her a big hug...just tell her first. She is one of the sweetest ladies I ever met. Not sure how she puts up with Brian,

If’n you have the pleasure to meet Brian, it’s ok to hug him too,...... to the point it’s uncomfortable for him[emoji23][emoji23][emoji41][emoji33]

Love me some Gardners.

Hi Brian.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                                LWelch, if’n you greet Keili again, don’t be scared to give her a big hug...just tell her first. She is one of the sweetest ladies I ever met. Not sure how she puts up with Brian,

If’n you have the pleasure to meet Brian, it’s ok to hug him too,...... to the point it’s uncomfortable for him[emoji23][emoji23][emoji41][emoji33]

Love me some Gardners.

Hi Brian.

Lol Allan. I often wonder how Keili puts up with me!

Macie is running a 102° fever. . Not to often she gets a high fever. Sure it’s a cold, we’ve been passing it around the house for 2 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X