Bob Lee Quiver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob Lee Quiver?

I have a Bob Lee Quiver that went with the Lee bow that was stolen. It attaches via a wife rod. I think it's specific to his brand of bow, but not positive. Anyway, I have no need for it so I'll sell it for cheap or trade for something bow related.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Bob Lee Quiver?

That is actually a Great Northern Quick Detach quiver made for Bob Lee with his logo on it, and can be mounted to most any 3-pc takedown bow. The mounting brackets can be bought separately from Great Northrtn Quiver Company. It is one of the best bow mounted quivers made!

Bisch

Comment

Great info, thanks! All of my bows are one piece now, so I'm not sure I can use it.

Comment

Originally posted by BoneDigger View Post
        Great info, thanks! All of my bows are one piece now, so I'm not sure I can use it.

It won't work on a one piece bow.

Bisch

Comment

Yeah, that's what I thought. So, if anyone can use it, shoot a PM my way.

Comment

Hi, checking to see if you still had this. I know it's been a while.

Comment

I have the same quiver on my bob lee hunter and I love it.. sorry bout your luck on somebody stealing your bob lee

Comment

I have this quiver and a bob lee and i have not figured out how to install it yet, lol

Comment

Originally posted by nothinbutwelves View Post
                  I have this quiver and a bob lee and i have not figured out how to install it yet, lol
                  You should have got 2 adapters that go under your limb bushings to install the quiver. It's real simple to do you just have to unstrung your bow and remove a bolt from your top and bottom limb and install attachments under bushings put bolt back in and your good to go.

Clay

Comment

Here's a GN adapter
                    Attached Files

Comment

If you still have it I'll give you $20 +shipping.

Comment

Working...
                      X