X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Libertarians & Conservatives

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
    @traecrowder is my new hero.

If only that common sense could be spread to the rest of society.

Edit: I can't stop watching his videos

We saw his comedy show in Dallas last fall. They sold out the Texas Theater. There's two other "liberal rednecks" that he tours with. Crowder did a bit about how the LGBT movement should scrap the rainbow flag and adopt the Confederate flag as their official flag. I can't do it justice here, but it had me in stitches. Overall, I'd say his content is too liberal for my taste, but I do think he brings a unique and needed perspective to the public debate.

Crowder also rips on west coast liberals for being overly judgmental about the South, which is where he affectionately calls home.

I've been to the area where Crowder grew up in rural Tennessee, and I believe his redneck credentials are bonafide. He has definitely found a niche.
    Last edited by Vermin93; 03-16-2017, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Libertarians & Conservatives

Speaking of libertarians, conservatives, and abortion...

Political commentator Tomi Lahren has had her show suspended by conservative media company The Blaze, multiple sources confirmed to The Daily Caller.
      Last edited by Vermin93; 03-20-2017, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Yup, she's libertarian and in favor of small government.

Conservatives want the government to have a representative with you in your doctors office & bedroom.

Comment

I can reconcile the Big L Libertarian view point she made as that is their beleif. Her problem is she has made a career of being ultra right wing and not Libertarian to include being pro life, in fact very strongly pro life and anti abortion. She then out of the blue goes on a liberal talk show and comes out as pro choice and is now the darling of many liberal pundits. I don't care what she does either way, she is very kind on the eyes that's for sure but I can see why all her "followers" are now ****** at her. She never bothered to explain this position to them, instead she did it for her "enemies". Kind of seems to me she might be another Megyn Kelly.

Comment

^^That Toni Lauren girl may be one of the most annoying media personalities out there. But, like the rest of them, she's found the best way to pander to her base and get views.

As far as her comments on abortion, I'd venture to bet that the majority of women out there agree.

Comment

She is 24 Years old.....who cares......lol. Glenn needed some press and a way to let her go b4 the next contract period. Another TALKING head Trying To Make A Mark in a flooded industry.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X